Chapter 12: Snogging in the Shreiking Shack

Y/n pov

The rest of the months went by slowly but there was a lot of cuddling. Although he started to sneak away with me to snog so James didn't know. Tonight was yet another full moon and Sirius wouldn't leave my side. We got into the building and Remus hadn't Transformed yet. I grabbed the last bit of his potion and gave it to him.

"Ready?" I asked

"I guess" he mumbled before taking it from my hand.

"Good luck"

"Be safe I don't want to hurt you again"

"You won't. You got it" I said stepping back. He nodded before taking the potion. Sirius wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed the side of my head.

"Try and stay near me ok" he mumbled against the side of my forehead

"Ok"

We all transformed and Remus was way less violent. I fixed the potion from last time and he sat there. Sirius was laying down watching Remus.  I walked over and curled up near his head. He looked over at me and rest his head on my side. Soon the full moon was over and Remus transformed back. The rest of us transformed back. When I and Sirius transformed he had his head on my stomach and was laying on his side.

"Why are you laying on my sister," James said walking over to the two of us on the floor.

"Because it's comfy" Sirius mumbled.

"Well meet you Two back at the castle. Don't be long" Remus said seeing how Sirius did not want to get up.

"Yeah well be there soon," I said running a hand through Sirius's hair.

"Ok"

The boys walked out of the building and Sirius looked up at me.

"Finally" he whispered

"What?" I asked

"I wanted time with you and their everywhere." He sat up and looked at me. He stood up and held his hands out to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Up"

I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up. He looked over at the pathway.

"You think there up yet"

"Probably why?"

He smirked before cupping my cheeks and pressing a passionate kiss to my lips. This took me by surprise and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck to steady myself. He moved his hands to my waist and pushed me into the wall. His hands slid under my shirt making me gasp and he moved his tongue to my mouth. He moved his kisses down to my neck again. I flipped my head back. My breath hitched in my throat. He bit a spot and I let out a soft moan. I felt him smile on my neck before going back to that spot. I let out another one before I cupped his cheeks and pulled him back to my lips. The kiss became rougher as time went on. I slid my hands to his chest and broke the kiss a little. He looked at me and tried to catch his breath I pressed soft kisses from the corner of his lips down his jawline. He let out a breath before I did what he did on my neck to his. He groaned a little. I pulled back and looked at the mark I made on his neck. I hummed.

"We're matching now," I whispered. He smiled down at me and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled into his shoulder. He moved like he was going to say something but stopped.

"You ok darling" I whispered

"Yeah. I'm perfect actually" he mumbled into my hair.

"You ready to go back"