02

I woke up to tuk shaking my body. I squeezed my eye shut as the sun hits my eyes. "Wake up raya!" I heard tuk said.

I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes trying to clear my visions out. I yawned us I looked at tuk, a big smile plastered on her face making me smile too. She looks so lovely as always. I pat her head and stood up.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked neteyam, he's fixing his hair.

"Oh they're out" I nod my head and brushed my long straight hair.

I have a long straight silky hair. I don't like it braided and mom's ok with it. I brushed the hair out my face and tuck it behind my ear leaving a little section of my hair in front.

I ate the breakfast that is left for me. Tuk and Neteyam already left, this is our first day. Tsireya, ao'nung and rotxo will teach us how to swim today. I like swinging to trees more.

I stood up and leave the hut as soon as I finished my food. I saw them talking not so far away, I walk towards their direction.

"Raya!" Tuk shouted making their heads turn to me.

I smiled at her and stopped infront of them. "What took you so long?" Lo'ak rolled his eyes.

I also rolled my eyes. "Why do you care?" Neteyam chuckled beside me.

"Ok! So we're going to teach you how to swim!" Tsireya squealed, she looks so excites with that big smile on her face.

I met ao'nung gaze and he's already staring at me, what's with him? I looked back at tsireya. They went down the ocean and swim. Me and my sibling followed them after, diving deep the ocean following the three.

I smiled as I saw all these beautiful and colorful fish and corals underwater. This feels like heaven, it's so pretty down here. I can feel myself running out of air so I swim back up to the surface, breathing the air. My siblings followed soon after. We looked back down and saw tsireya signing with her hands, I'm confused on what she's saying. She smiled and motion us to swim back down. I inhaled another air and swim back down with them. Not long after me and my siblings go back up trying to catch some air.

Not so long tsireya goes up to us. "What's wrong?" She asked worried.

Ao'nung and rotxo also goes up. "You aren't a good divers, maybe good at swinging to trees--" tsireya hit his head, he looked at her in disbelief. I rolled my eyes, he's so annoying that I could just drown him right now if I can, but I know that's impossible, I would possibly drown first before he does.

"Come on dude" lo'ak said.

"We cannot understand what you're saying, we don't know this finger talk" neteyam said making this finger movements.

Tsireya smiled. "We will teach you"

"Ugh why do we have to do this anyways?" Ao'nung complains glaring at us, specially me. This dude got some serious anger at me, why's he glaring at me as if it's my fault that he's going to teach us? I'm not the one who asked them to teach us in the first place.

I glared back. "Why do you keep complaining? If you hate being with us that much then leave, I'm sure tsireya have a lots of patience to teach us 5" I shot back at him.

His annoying ass is getting into my nerves, he complains all the time. If he hates us so much, why don't he just leave and do his own thing and pretend that he teached us once he got home?

I seriously can't keep up with him though, I think I'll have a hard time dealing with him. Oh Eywa give me enough strength to deal with this boy.

He glared harder as if he could kill me with his stares. Tsireya laughed awkwardly. "Come on you two stop fighting"

"Where's kiri?" I turned to rotxo looking everywhere. Yeah where's kiri? She's with us a while ago?

"Yeah, where's kiri?" Neteyam said.

"Who?"

"Kiri?"

"Wait by the shore, we'll look for her" tsireya said and dive back down to look for kiri.

I saw ao'nung roll his eyes and dive back down too following his sister to look for kiri. I'm sure she's just swimming around admiring the sea, she loves nature so I'm sure she's happy right now exploring underwater.

She have always loved nature, back then in the forest, she would always ask me to come with her and explore the forest more. Not gonna lie, I love exploring with her because there's some times that she found pretty places.

We waited by the shore seating there waiting for the three to come back.

"She's so pretty" lo'ak said out of nowhere. All our attention goes to him.

I chuckled. "You're down bad bro" I said and hit his head lightly. He laughed.

"Damn we just met and I think I've fallen for her" he said dreamily.

I grimaced and neteyam laughed at my reaction. "Come on lo'ak stop being cheesy, raya's disgusted by you" we laughed as lo'ak glared at him.

"You're just jealous because I can have a pretty girl like her" he said confidently.

This is lo'ak, he's always confident about the things that he want or like. Dude thought its easy to get a pretty girl like tsireya.

I shake my head and smirked. "You sure she wants you too?" He looked at me.

" of course" he said confidently which made me and neteyam laugh.

"Ok if you say so" I shrugged my shoulders.

I carry tuk and put her on my lap. She lays her head on my chest. "What's taking them so long?" She asked.

"They'll come back soon, tuk. Let's wait a little bit more hmm? I promise to play with you after" I said and smiled at her.

She looks up at me with a big smile on her face. "Really?" She looks so excited, I nod my head while smiling.

She stood up and did a little happy dance that made me, neteyam, and lo'ak smile and laugh. She never fails to brighten up our day, oh tuk the sunshine of our family.