17

We just finished eating dinner, doing our own thing. Mom and dad keeping things away and talking. Tuk in my arms sighing heavily for a couple of times.

"What is it tuk?" I asked her as she kept sighing.

"I'm bored Raya" she said and laid her head back on my chest.

I smiled as I thought of something. "Let's sing our fave song?" I asked her.

She looked up at me smiling brightly. We've learn a few songs back in the forest because of norm and some of sky walkers.

"Ok!" She said and stood up dragging me with her. I laughed as our other siblings looked at us.

I started singing. Tuk clapping her hand as a beat.

《You can listen to the video above while reading this!》

🎶
There will come a soldier~

Who carries a mighty sword~

He will tear your city down, oh~

lei-oh lai-oh Lord~

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord~

He will tear your city down, oh~

lei-oh lai-oh Lord~
🎶

I sang as I pulled lo'ak to stand up and dance with me. He laughed as we sway around the pod, tuk laughing and the others smiling.

🎶
There will comes poet~

Whose weapon is His word~

He will slay you with His tongue, oh~

lei-oh lai-oh Lord~

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord~

He will slay you with His tongue, oh~

lei-oh lai-oh Lord~
🎶

I then grabbed kiri's and tuk's hand swaying them with me, making them laugh and giggle. We laughed as we all dance

🎶
There will come a ruler

Whose brow is laid in thorn

Smeared with oil like David's boy,

oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

Smeared with oil like David's boy,

oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord

He will tear your city down, oh

lei-oh lai..oh

Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh lai, oh

🎶

And lastly neteyam, our king! He laughed as we danced too. Our siblings clapping and making different sound with their hands as we giggled.

We kept swaying around. We know how to make everyone happy. I looked at our parents smiling widely looking at us all showing how much they love us. I smiled and pulled them up, they laughed as they danced with us.

We all laughed as we dance all around the pod. Singing soldier, poet, and king all together. This is what our family's like. It wouldn't be the same of someone's missing.

We danced and sing the whole night till we're tired and can't feel our legs anymore, till we're out of voice.

—————————————————————
The next day we decided to swim around with our ilu, exploring the sea as much as we can. Tsireya also said that she'll bring us to the cove of ancestors where the tree of souls is.