30

Hi! I just want to say that this chapter contains r🔞 scene, so if you're not comfortable you can skip this chapter. Also characters are aged up, forgot to mention it on notes. Explicit content⚠️ I warned y'all.

Also this is the last smvt scene! Just did what my reader wants haha

⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

————————————————————
Today is not like any other normal day. The world is not just all about cupcakes and rainbows, there's bitterness, and sourness too. A month after they mated everything went well but not today. The two got in a argument just because of some stupid boys.

Stupid boys making a move to Raya, which ao'nung didn't really liked. The boys likes Raya and ao'nung hates that. They even manage to touch her arm which he didn't liked as well, call him possessive but that's what he is.

They're back to the forest like island. Ao'nung dragging Raya with him towards their little hut. Pushing her inside, not that harsh that it would hurt her.

"What's wrong with you?" Raya asked clueless.

She didn't know that Ao'nung saw the boys making a move to her. She doesn't really care about them, she even told them to fuck off. She's irritated too that one of those guys got to touch her arm.

Ao'nung glared at her. "Don't act like you didn't do anything!"

Raya was taken aback by ao'nung yelling at her. She's not used to him yelling, yes they might fight sometimes hut he never yelled at her.

"Why are you yelling at me? I didn't even do something wrong" Her brows furrowed.

Ao'nung sucked his teeth in irritation. He knows that it's not Raya's fault, maybe jealousy is taking over him.

"I'm so annoyed right now Raya, you don't know how much I want to rip those guys into two" he yelled again.

Raya flinched not used to someone yelling at her. "Fuck it stop yelling!" She yelled back.

She now knows what's the reason why's ao'nung mad. It's just those stupid boys that she doesn't really care about.

"And now you're yelling too?!" Ao'nung yelled back.

Raya looked at him in disbelief. "I won't yell at you if you didn't yelled first! What is this all about?! Just because of those stupid boys?!"

"Yes! I'm so fucking irritated that you didn't even do anything to push them away!" He yelled back making her stop.

She guessed that he didn't see what really happened or maybe left the scene before she told those boys to fuck off.

"Why are you reacting like that..." she whispered.

"Because I hate them getting close to you! Who knows if they do something to you!"! He yelled at her again.

She's so done with him yelling. "Stop yelling damn it! Don't be mad at me because I told them to fuck off--" her words are cut short when she's suddenly slammed against the wall by strong hands gripping her arms, and when she looks up in shock, ao'nung's mouth is crashing against hers in a messy kiss.

Raya can’t help but melt against ao'nung, going pliant in his arms despite the tears welling up in her eyes. Ao'nung's never been this rough with her before, it must be because he's still mad at her and she doesn't really hate how rough ao'nung's handling her right now. All their anger washing away as they shared a messy hot kiss.