18

Weeks had passed. We've been staying in this island for month now, everything has grew on me. I love it here. I love the sea and the people. My siblings do love it here too.

I'm standing by the shore looking at the sea. The weather today is good, good for swimming or more activities.

I felt someone hug me from the back. I looked at the hands and immediately knew that it is ao'nung. I leaned my head on his chest and placed my hand on top of his hand that is settling on my stomach.

"What are you thinking?" He asked and placed his head on my shoulder.

A moment of silence. "I realized that we've been staying here for a month now, this island grew on me. This is my home now, my family's home" I said.

He hummed and swayed us a bit making me giggle. He would always make this small gestures that doesn't fail to make my heart go crazy.

I closed my eyes as I felt him place a soft kiss on my ear and neck. Feathery kisses that make me blush and fold.

The moment I met him, its like something inside me felt alive, and I want it to stay like this till we're both with eywa.

These past few weeks was good. There's nothing special between us yet but we're acting like we're a couple already. I'm waiting for him to ask me. We would fight and eventually make up before the day ends, I can't sleep when I know to myself that we're not in good terms. So we would always talk it out to understand each other.

I opened my eyes when he spoke up. "Let's go to the cove" he whispered and I nod my head.

It has been weeks since I last go to the cove. And the last time is where I caught ao'nung and iya. Iya is still bothering ao'nung even when we're together, she doesn't care. All she wants is ao'nungs attention and ao'nung himself.

He would sometimes get in trouble too. Iya would always cry to their parents saying that ao'nungs ignoring me and would always choose to be with me. His parents would get mad at him but ao'nung himself, he doesn't listen.

We dived in the water riding ao'nungs ilu. I hugged his waist and he held my calf. Not long after, we came to the cove.

We stepped in. Still the same, still pretty. We sat by the grass. I feel a little bit uncomfortable because this is the place where I got hurted the most.

Ao'nung noticed it and he held my hand giving me a reassuring smile that everything's ok.

"Please don't think about it..." he whispered and I nod. My lips forming into a thin line.

We dived on the water. I laughed as we both resurfaced, he hugged me. I looked down at him and smiled.

"Why are we here anyways?" I asked him.

"Because a pretty girl like you deserves to see this pretty place" he said smiling.

"Why don't you show it to iya instead? She's the first girl you brought here anyways" I mocked him.

Guilt made its way to his face, I immediately felt bad. Why do I have to say that? So stupid.

"I'm sorry" he said.

I gave him a peck. "No no, it's ok" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back and stared at my eyes making me blush. We've been doing these stare thing a lot but it still makes me shy and blush.

"I love you, you know that, right?" His face suddenly turned serious making me gulp.

I nod my head, no words coming out of my mouth. "I know it only has been a month but that's what I feel, I know that I love you and I'm serious about it. We've shared everything about ourselves. We shared laugh, cries, anger and more. And I want to share more things with you in the future, I want to be with you till we're both with eywa. I care for you so much that it pains me when you're hurting. I know that I'm not that perfect to always make you smile, but that's how life works. It's not only about laughs and happiness, it's about sorrow, pain, cries and more." He said looking at me seriously.

I'm out of words. I kept listening to him, each second he speaks makes my heart go crazy. I'm not expecting something but who knows? What will happen next.

"I want to be with you till our last breath, my love. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said sincerely.

Something burst inside me. My heart going crazy, stomach in my stomach going wild, blood rushing on my cheeks. I can feel every tip of my fingers go numb.

I smiled brightly as my eyes started to gloss. I've been waiting for this for so long and it finally came! The wait is worth it.

I nod my head. "Yes!" I said smiling and grabbed his face smashing our lips together.

I can feel him smiling in our kiss. This is the most wonderful day of my life. In this cove where we started, where I felt pain, and where I said yes to be his girlfriend. Pure joy spreading through out my body.

He hugged me tighter pulling me dangerously close to him. Pure bliss sipping through every part of my body. I broke the kiss and hugged him.

"You're mine now" he said.

I giggled at the thought. "Nope, you don't own me" I teased him and he jokingly hiss making us both laugh.

I'm glad that this boy is finally mine. No one can stop us from being together, I'll fight for him to my parents. That is how much I love him, I'll prove my family that he's the right guy for me.

I placed my forehead against his and closed my eyes enjoying every second of this moment. I can feel his warm breath fanning on my face.

"I see you, Keiraiya yu'ri" he said sincerely.

My heart pound really loud on my chest. "I see you too, Ao'nung"

—————————————————————

Hi! I'm not able to update yesterday cause I'm so tired OMG. Ok so here's a cute chapter for y'all, let's just act that they didn't kiss before they become a couple🙄

SEE YOU AGAIN!