10

"C-can you please back away?" I breathed out. I can't breathe properly if ao'nung's this close to me.

My heart beat fast, nervous on what might happen next, heavy breath this is too overwhelming.

My breathe hitched when ao'nung pulled me closer. He smiled at me as if he's not making me feel things now. I hate it, but I also like it...

He leaned in and tilted his head. What is he going to do?

My eyes widened when his lips touched mine. The kiss is aggressive. I closed my eyes and encircled my arms on his neck, he did the same on my waist pulling me impossibly closer to him.

I can feel my body burning as the butterflies in my stomach went wild. I don't know but I want more. His hands wandering on my waist to my back and my hips.

Every touch is like a fire on my skin. This is making me crazy, the unfamiliar sensation inside my body.

I backed away catching air as I ran out of breath. I avoided his eyes feeling shy after what we've done.

He chuckled and hugged me by my waist burying his face on the crook of my neck. I can feel him taking in a deep breath. I smiled and hugged him back, fidgeting his hair in my fingers.

We stayed like that for a long moment feeling each other's warmth.

I sighed as I think what is my relationship with him, we're friends right? But friends don't kiss like we do. We can't say that I like him yet because this is the first time that I've felt this kind of feelings. Maybe we can take things slow? There's nothing to rush anyways. We can enjoy and have then we'll talk about us after.

"Your lips is warm" he whispered and we both giggled. "You too" I said.

He hugged me tighter, leaving no space between us. I don't want to open the topic on what's going on between us, I don't want to ruin this moment.

We stayed like that for the next few hours talking and joking around not caring about the time that has passed. We completely forgot the world outside, lost on each other's presence.

"We should go back, it's getting late" I said as I held ao'nungs hand. I swear I  can feel a spark when I held his hand.

He smiled and we stood up leaving the cove. We ride his ilu back to the shore, he send me off in front of our pod. I'm gone for hours I hope my siblings won't think of anything else.

I turn around and smiled at him. "Thankyou for today ao'nung" I smiled.

He smiled back. Oh how I wish to see that sweet smile everyday. His warm smile and glossy eyes is just so pretty.

"No problem princess, see you tomorrow" he said and hugged me. I smiled not caring about who's going to see us.

I hugged him back. "See you tomorrow" I whispered and kissed his cheek before backing away.

I watched him walk away before turning back around into our pod. I stopped in my tracks when I saw dad standing by the entrance staring at me.

I'm starting to get nervous. What did dad see? Oh god I'm dead..

I smiled at him awkwardly. "Hi dad..." I said almost a whisper, nervous on what might happen next. I don't what will his reaction be.

"What was that young lady?" He said raising his brows at me.

I laughed awkwardly. "Uhh... a goodbye hug?" He narrowed his eyes at me not buying it.

Well it's a goodbye hug really?

"And with a kiss?" He asked.

I scratched my nape. Well it's a kiss on the cheek there's nothing wrong with that. I can feel my cheek burning and that made me look away. I don't want him to see that I'm blushing remembering the kiss that I and ao'nung shared.

"It's just a friendly kiss dad.." I said and looked at him when I feel myself calmed down.

At first he's not buying it but at the end, he nodded his head and guided me inside our  pod. Everyone's home, mom looked at me and smiled telling me to sit down with them because dinner is ready.

I sat down between neteyam and lo'ak eating silently. Everyone's conversing, and I'm here busy thinking about the kiss. I must be going crazy, repeating that kiss in my head over and over again.

"Hey baby sis" I'm startled when neteyam called me.

This man doesn't fail to startle me all the time. He'll speak out of nowhere or come out of nowhere, he's unpredictable really.

"Yeah?" I said and took a bite of my food. Mom is good at cooking, she never fails to impress me by the foods she's cooking, it tastes so good.

"Where were you earlier?" He asked out of curiosity.

I gulped down the food in my mouth. "Somewhere" I said smiling teasing him.

He frowned and jokingly pushed me and that made us both laugh. "Somewhere with ao'nung" we stopped laughing when lo'ak said that.

How did he know?

"What? I saw you earlier leaving with ao'nung" he said smiling at me teasingly. I nudged him.

"Shut up if you still want to live" I said. This is me and lo'ak everyday, teasing each other is our daily life. Our days won't be complete without teasing each other or fight each other.

Me and lo'ak always share the same thing. His problems is my problems, his insecurities is my insecurities, his happiness is my happiness, his pain is mine too, and the same way goes around. We always have each other's back. I won't let him down, and  I won't leave him behind. He's my twin, I can't live without him. Our connection is too strong and that's what make us happy.

It's just that sometimes he annoys me too much by how stubborn he is. He always gets in trouble, and of course I won't leave him all by himself, joining him in any trouble. That is how much I love him.

"What did you and your little boyfriend do?" Lo'ak asked me.

Ao'nungs not my boyfriend, well not yet but I don't know? Taking things slow and staying as friends for now is much better.

"He's not my boyfriend"

Lo'ak shrugged. "Well, whatever makes you sleep at night" I laughed at his statement and he did too. "But I'm telling you sis, if you like him then I'm not going to stop you because that's your life, just be careful he's an ass" we laughed.

I hugged him and he jokingly pushed me away. "Ahhh stop being so cheesy" he joked fake gagging.

I hit his arm and we both laugh. Oh how I love this kind of moments, just us laughing and having fun. Not thinking of anything else.

"What about you and tsireya?" I want to laugh as his ears perked up. Ohh my cute twin is blushing.

"Well we're good?" He said blushing and that made me smile. He's shy to open up at first but then he burst out of his bubble and talked about tsireya as if she's some goddess.

Well with her beauty? She's a literal goddess. I smiled as I see how much lo'ak adores tsireya just by how he talks about her. Talking about her like he's some sort of so much inloved guy. We spent the night with lo'ak talking about tsireya, he can make a whole speech just by praising tsireya. He won't shut up telling me every moments he had with tsireya, and I don't mind because I actually enjoy it.

He would ask me to open up about me and ao'nung but what will I say? That me and ao'nung kissed? There's no way I'm going to tell him that, I'd rather sleep than tell that to anyone. Well not everyone needs to know my business, right? I should keep it low for now.

—————————————————————
Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. This is not a very long chapter but I tried. Anyways, I will not be able to update for the next days because I have an exam. But I promise to come back with 2-3 chapters. Don't worry its only 2 daysss.

Thankyou for readingggg!