23

It has been a month since this training thing started. It has been a month too since I last saw ao'nung, I can't even get a single glance on him. I don't usually see him with the others too.

For the month that had past. I get to improve my fighting skills more. Lucky that Tonowari didn't go too hard on me.

I've also beaten iya in every challenges. Just like the fish hunting, I got 5 more fishes than her. The healing one, Ronal watched us heal an injured person guiding us making sure that the patients won't be in danger. I get to finish that and I can say that Ronal was pretty impressed that time.

I also beat iya on fighting skills. Some of her shots using a bow misses. And of course fighting physically, she get to beat me at first but Tonowari said that we'll have 3 rounds. I won the 2nd and 3rd.

I beat her in everything proving them that I'm much more better than her. In this training, I get to have scars from the wounds that I got. It's not that noticeable but you can see it up close.

My hair grew longer. My body getting more fitter and all. Today is the last day, the last challenge.

I would always ask my siblings about ao'nung, how is he, what is he doing and more. I always leave the house very early and go back home very late so I don't really get to spend time with anyone.

They said that ao'nung's doing fine, sometimes he's just silent in on place. Ao'nung would always say how much he misses me and how much he wants to see me right now. I always felt butterflies knowing those informations.

I miss him too, I can't wait for this day to end and see him. Yes, I'm that confident. I promise that I'll be in his arms tonight.

I stared at the sea when someone came to me. Its iya smirking at me. I didn't throw her a single look.

"As you can see, you beat me in every challenge and I'm making sure that you won't win in this last challenge. This is the most important one, so if you lose every effort you made is not worth it" she said mocking me.

I smiled. "What makes you think that you'll win?" I faced her.

She was taken aback at first but she quickly gained her posture. "I know this place more specially where we're going to do the last challenge, I know I can beat you" she's too confident.

I tilted my head. "Do you really think that you'll win just because you know the place we're going at? Do you even know what's the challenge?" I stepped forward making her walk backwards.

"You're really that confident that you'll win?" I asked her as I stopped in my tracks.

She looked intimidated but she gained her posture, using her finger to push my shoulder.

"I will win. I can prove you that. Ao'nung is mine, and you can't do anything about it." She said shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

I laughed sarcastically. "Do you really think that I'll let a bitch like you have him? I won't. He doesn't want you in the first place, so back down you have no place for him." I said pushing her back.

She looks so mad right now but that didn't made me stop. I won't let her win, I won't let her have Ao'nung. She can't take care of him like I do, I'm more better than her.

"Just you watch" she spat at my face.

I smiled. "Ok, I'll watch you lose" she glared at me and stomped her feet leaving.

I laughed. She's too hot headed since the day this challenge started. She got so mad that time when Tonowari said that she'll have to compete with me. She even begged him not to and just choose her but Tonowari wanted to be fair.