32

Not long after dad came together with the other metkayina clan's. Everything happened so fast, I can't help but feel scared for everyone. Especially me and my siblings here in the ship, they could harm us anytime.

Quaritch trying to make dad surrender, it's all a trap but what can dad do? He's also scared for us his children.

"Fuck this..." lo'ak hissed.

I looked at him with my sad eyes. "I don't know anymore lo'ak..." I whispered.

He gave me a gentle smile. "Don't worry sis, we'll leave this ship safely" he assured me and I nod my head.

Before dad could get that far from the others, a big tulkun suddenly jumped in front of us making me smile.

"Payakan!" We all yelled out of happiness.

The sky people panicking and running around shooting payakan but none of it works.

Payakan landed his body on the middle of the ship destroying some stuffs. I cheered as he used his big fin to crash the sky people on a robot suit.

Soon after, payakan slid off the ship when he's done, no sky people around. Lo'ak tried kicking the rail and so I did, but it's too strong.

"I swear I'm going to kill them if I get this shit off of me" I mumbled under my breath making lo'ak chuckle.

"I'd like to see you try sis" he smirked.

Then an ilu jumping on to the ship, there Neteyam landed. Our savior!

He smiled at us. "Neteyam!" Tuk squealed happily.

He untied tsireya and tuk then me. "Hi baby sis" he smiled and cut my cuff using his knife.

He ruffled my hair and look at me, tuk, and tsireya. "Go there, there's no sky people around that area, ao'nung's waiting there go!" He said and we obeyed him.

I grabbed tuk with me, tsireya following behind us. We all jumped in the water, we swim towards the tall rock where ao'nung's waiting.

He immediately pulled me into a hug as soon as he saw us. I can feel that he's nervous by how tight his hug is and how loud his heartbeat is.

I hugged him tight. "Oh fucking hell... I'm so scared thinking of what might happen to you" he said.

I shhed him. "Shh... I'm okay" I replied and let go of the hug. I pulled tuk with me, she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"I'm scared Raya..." she whispered.

I hugged her tight. "We'll be okay don't worry" she nodded her head and we stayed behind the rock waiting for lo'ak and neteyam but it has been 10 minutes but they're not back yet.

I peaked through the rock, there above us flied an ikran with kiri on its claws.

"Kiri!" I yelled.

"What happened?" Tsireya asked worried.

"They have kiri" I told her.

Tuk looks so worried as she tried to swim away. "Tuk!" I yelled.

"Raya, let's go back for kiri! Sully's stick together" she said looking at me with her pleading eyes.

I shook my head and swam towards her. "Let's go" before we can go ao'nung said something.

"I'll come" he said. I shook my head no.

"No, stay there for me please? We'll be back" I gave him a small smile, he looks hesitant at first but he gave up in the end, staying behind the rock.

Tsireya came with us. We climbed at the deck searching for kiri, crawling when needed. We soon found her tied on a rail.

"Kiri!" Tuk exclaimed running towards her. We quickly came behind, kiri looking at us worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked her worried.

She nodded her head. "Yes, yes Raya come on let's go" she said, I tuk my knife and was about to cut her ties when someone kicked my hands making me hiss.

It made a small scratch by how strong the kick is. Then someone grabbed my hair making me yelp.

"Ouch! Let go!" I yelled but he tied my hands on the rail together with tuk.

He then pushed tsireya on the water. "I can't believe I'm tied up again" she whined.

"I'll be back" the skywalker said and left. I'm so tired of the position I'm in, it's so uncomfortable.

I can't help but feel helpless, I feel so weak. I can't even do anything, I'm tied up again. My head dropped on my arms.

I don't even know what will happen to us here if no one saves us.

Not long when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up at that person, my eyes glowing instantly seeing ao'nung. He's looking around and he went to me cutting the cuff.

He was about to uncuff tuk when the dreamwalker came aiming his gun to the both us. I dragged him down with me, tuk and kiri screaming.

He kept shooting at our direction so we have no other choice but to jump in the water leaving kiri and tuk behind. Ao'nung kept pulling me away from the ship.

"My siblings is there ao'nung!" I yelled at him.

I kept wiggling out of his arms but he won't budge. "Damn it Raya stop moving! If you go back there you'll die! What's the point of going back there when that bitch shoot you?!" He yelled.

I immediately went silent. He's right, that dreamwalker is armed and I can't fight it. I don't have my bow or knife with me. One shot and I might die.

I stopped moving in his arms. "What about my sisters..." I whispered.

He hushed me. "They'll be fine, hmm? We'll be back for them later" he said.

I nod my head and roam my eyes around. Everything is just a chaos, the ship is also burning.

Then I saw lo'ak riding an ilu with tsireya and rotxo with them. And neteyam?

"Ao'nung! Let's follow them" I said pointing at them.

He nod his head and called for his ilu. He held my calf as soon as I sat behind him, riding it fast.

Not far, I saw dad with them and also spider. Me and ao'nung went to them, what I saw broke my heart.

It's Neteyam laying down with a blood on his chest, trying to catch his breath. I quickly ran up to him, sitting beside him.

What did they do to you?...

—————————————————————
Hiii sorry for the long wait! I'm just really busy these past few days! Sorryyy