05

Its night time and I just finished eating dinner, I told mom and dad that I'm going to walk around for some fresh air. I sat at the tall rock close to the shore and inhaled the fresh cold air.

I love being alone... calm, silent and all. No one annoying me around. But this scenes are oftenly ruined.

Like what I said it's ruined, I saw ao'nung got up from the water. We met each other's gaze and I can see his smirk though we're far to each other.

He walked towards me and climb the rock, he sat next to me. "What are you doing here forest girl?" He asked.

"None of your business" he groaned at my reply.

"Can't you talk nice just once? Fuck you're always so grumpy and moody" he grumble.

I rolled my eyes, what does he want from me?

" shut your mouth and I'll stop being grumpy and moody" I said.

I wanted to laugh at his reaction, he's clearly annoyed. Who cares? I don't care if he's annoyed or not, I'll never care for him anyways.

"Tsk! What are you doing here?" He asked again trying to makr a conversation.

I sighed and gave in, he's not gonna stop. "Relaxing can't you see? Trying to take in this peaceful moment but then you came and ruined it" I said.

I can see him nod beside me. We're sitting close to each other, shoulders touching. We look like as if we're friends.

"Okayyy.... why's your hair not braided?" He asked again.

I smirked thinking of teasing him. "Are you trying to get to know me?" I teased.

He groan. "Stop thinking other things, I'm just asking" I rolled my eyes at his reply.

"Why do you even care if I'm not braided"

"I don't care, I'm just asking"

I scoffed at him. " I don't like it braided, I prefer it this way" I said and looked back at the ocean. I love the calm waves. "Why'd you ask anyways?"

"Nothing, I'm just curious because most of na'vis are braided" he said and I nodded.

Its not so bad talking to him and have a normal conversation without annoying each other.

It's starting to get cold so I rubbed both my arms up and down trying to heat up a bit. Ao'nung noticed it and held me close to him which had me in shock. His arm around my shoulder.

He looked away. "Don't think anything else, I just pity you... it'll be my fault if you freeze in death here because I'm the last person you're with" he said.

I didn't respond. Whatever, as long as he warm me enough I won't complain. I felt him arch his back a bit and I looked at him weirdly.

He looked at me."your tail is hugging my waist forest girl" he said.

I looked at him wide eyes and looked at my tail that's hugging his wait right now. I quickly took my tail and laugh awkwardly.

Our tails is like it has a mind on its own. "Sorry" I said.

"I don't mind" he said and get back to our position earlier. We stayed like that for an hour while talking about each others life.

I wish he could be like this everyday, not the cocky mean ass bitch that he is when he's around his friends or others.

"RAYA! COME HOME NOW!" I can hear my twin lo'ak yelled so I backed away from ao'nung.

I jumped down the rock and bid him goodbye. "Thanks for accompanying me" I said.

"No problem, princess" he said, I rolled my eyes playfully and we both chuckled.

"See you tomorrow" I said and run towards our hut, lo'ak waiting by the entrance looking at me.

"What?" I asked him when I get in front of him.

He raised his brows at me looking at me suspiciously. Did I do something?

"Why are you with THAT guy?" He asked. Oh ao'nung?

"Nothing, and move aside" I said pushing him a bit entering our hut. Dad and Mom smiled at me when he saw me come in.

We then lay down next to each other trying to sleep. I'm in between lo'ak and neteyam.

"I saw you with ao'nung" neteyam whispered trying not to wake anyone up.

I looked at him. "And so what? Is it bad?"

He laughed silently. "Not really, but if you like him then be careful" he said.

I groan. " I don't like him" I said sternly.

He laughed again. "Whatever you say baby sis" he said and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight princess" he said.

I smiled. He's the sweetest brother that I could ever ask for. "Goodnight neteyam" I said as I slowly drift of to sleep.

—————————————————————
What do you guys think so far??? We're close to exciting partttt