19

Me and ao'nung got back on the island looking for our friends and siblings. I smiled as he held my hand not caring about those other metkayina's who's looking at us.

We saw them by the sand bar talking and laughing. I let go of his hand, we decided to keep it a secret first. They looked at us and waved.

I smiled and run to where neteyam's sitting. "Hi babysis, where have you been?" He asked.

"Somewhere far from lo'ak" I answered and we all laughed except lo'ak.

He grabbed a handful of sand throwing it at my thighs making me laugh. He's really mean. I sat next to neteyam eyeing ao'nung, he's looking at me too.

I gave him a small smile. "Hey teyam" neteyam looked at me.

I opened my palm showing him a pretty shell. "This is for you" he smiled as he took it from my palm.

"Thanks princess" he said and tied it to the string attached on his knife.

My other siblings peaked at it. "Why's neteyam the only one who received a shell?" Tuk asked innocently.

I giggled and pat her head. "I have one for you too!" I took the other shells and gave each on of them, they all attached it to their strings.

I'm happy that they always appreciate every little things we do for each other. We're not asking for too much, a single shell or something could make us happy.

We talked and talked just like the usual. Laughing when someone jokes or do something funny. Me and ao'nung stealing glances at each other secretly whenever we got the chance to.

He would smile or wink at me occasionally making me giggle, sometimes neteyam would notice me and eye me as if I'm hiding something. Well I am hiding something.

I'm still shy at the thought of us being together. I'm still finding the right time to tell them that we're in a relationship. Specially ao'nung, he doesn't know what to tell his parents because he has a lots of problem, and iya is one of them. He had to deal with his betrothal with her first.

I'm playing the sand with tuk making castle. She then throwed a rock on my castle making me gasp, the sand falling down.

She laughed and pointed at my castle. "Ha! Your castle is down, you lose" she said.

I looked at her in disbelief. "But tuk I'm not done building my castle yet?"

She shook her head. "Well I'm finished with mine, there's no rules so when I finished mine I sabotaged yours" she said proudly adding little details on her castle.

I looked at neteyam whose watching us and he only laughed at me shrugging his shoulders.

"You're a cheater tuk" I acted like I'm hurt. I held my hand on my chest being dramatic.

She giggled and ran to me hugging me. We both laughed, she then kissed my cheeks. My heart flutter, how cute.

"I'm sorry, let's play again" she laughed and I did too.

Little did I know, someone's watching me play and laugh with tuk, full love and admiration on his face. Neteyam, lo'ak and tsireya joined us making castles.

Me, tuk and tsireya would always destroy the boy's castle. They glared at us.

"Hey that's unfair!" Lo'ak groaned making us laugh.

He's getting irritated. Because the moment he starts building his castle, we're done with ours so we always throw a rock on his castle.

He hissed at me when he saw me about to throw a rock on his castle. I laughed. I like seeing his irritated expression, it looks like he's going to throw a tantrums any second.