25

I woke up to someone stroking my hair. The wound in my stomach, hurts less than the last I felt it.

I groaned as I open my eyes. Everything's blurry, my eyes trying to adjust. My wound stinging, shoulder aching, my body feels so numb from all this wounds.

I looked around and saw ao'nung beside me. He looks so shocked, I gave him a small smile. Tears streaming down his flushed cheeks.

I tried to lift my arm to reach his cheeks but my aching shoulder didn't cooperated well. It stung for some reason. I don't really remember what happened.

Everything seems blurry too. He held my hand and wiped his tears.

"You're away, ma'raya." Smile on his lips.

I looked around, it's night time. What is he doing here in our pod at this time? Don't his parents look for him?

"What happened? How long have I been sleeping?" My voice hoarse.

He stroked my hair. "Don't think about anything now, I'll tell you those when you're okay" he said.

I couldn't do anything but nod my head lightly. My head pounding. Fuck this hurts a lot.

"Wait" I watched as he stood up and went beside my mom. He gently woke her up.

She immediately rushed to my side checking up on me. "You're awake, are you okay dear? What are you feeling? Where does it hurt?" She asked panicking.

I chuckled. "Calm down mom, I'm okay..."

She heaved a deep sigh calming herself down. "Ok ok, do you need anything?" She asked.

"I want to sit, my back is hurting" I said.

Mom and Ao'nung gently helped me sit down and lean my back against the pod wall. Wounds stinging and hurting but I didn't mind it at all.

My breath hitched as I accidentally hit my wound with my hands. Ao'nung quickly assisting me.

"Becareful..." he whispered.

I stared at his face. He looks so tired. What is he doing all this time? Does he get enough rest? His body more masculine than before but he looks more paler. Is he taking care lf his self.

I raised my arm and held his cheeks. "You look so pretty, but are you taking care of yourself?" I asked him.

He leaned his face closer to my hand. "That doesn't matter, what only matters now is for you to be okay" that made my brows furrowed.

Does he think that'll make me feel any better? He's not taking care of himself because of me. I hate that thought.

I glared at him. "When was the last time you ate?" I asked him.

He looked away feeling guilty. He knows I'm mad right now. "Earlier..." he whispered.

"What do you mean by earlier?" I won't stop bothering him.

He sighed. "Fine. Yesterday night, but don't think about it love--" I hit his head with my hand.

His eyes widened. "You skxwang! How can you not take care of yourself?" He scratched his nape looking down.

"Come on love, how can I eat if I--"

"That doesn't matter!" My voice stern making him stop. I looked at mom who's just watching us on the side having a little smile on her face.

I smiled at her. "Mom.. do we still have food there?" I asked her.

"Yes, dear. Do you want some?" She asked and I nod my head.