27

I'm sitting here inside our pod rolling mats. Week had passed, I'm fully healed now. Luckily my scars aren't that noticeable.

I sighed as I finished rolling the last mat. This day is so boring I don't know what to do, Kiri is sleeping on her mat and Tuk playing with her wooden toys, carved by our parents back in the forest.

Everyone's out except me and my sisters. Another sigh escaped my lips not until someone went inside our pod, blocking the sunlight coming in.

Ao'nung. I smiled at him and he did the same. Before I can even stand up, Tuk run towards him hugging his legs. Ao'nung laughed and carried her in his arms.

They look so cute. I chuckled at my own thought and stood up, I walked closer to them. Ao'nung pulled me by my waist using his other arm. Tuk on his left arm and his right arm on my waist.

I placed my hand on his chest as he smiled at us. "You both look so cute" he smiled.

I smiled at the scene. I can imagine on my mind that this will what we will look like once we have our own family.

"Can we play ao'nung?" Tuk asked.

He looked at her. "Didn't Raya play with you?"

She shook her head no. "She's busy rolling the mats earlier and then you came" she said.

He looked at me first then back to Tuk. "I'm sorry I can't play today Tuk" her smile dropped looking so sad.

I lightly pinched ao'nung's waist. "Ouch" he whispered.

He then smiled at Tuk. "Aww don't be sad Tuk Tuk, ok so here" tuk looked at him. "I'll play with you tomorrow all day, ok? Is that okay to you?"

A bright smile appearing on Tuk's face. "Sure! Can you play with us too Raya?" They both looked at me.

I smiled at her. "Of course, we'll play tomorrow" she wiggled out of Ao'nungs arm.

He placed her down and she started making this little happy dance making us both laugh at her cuteness. I pinched her cheeks, she giggled more.

"You're so cute Tuk" I smiled at her.

"We'll go now Tuk" ao'nung said as he held me by my waist again.

Tuk nodded her head and went towards her toys again playing. We went outside, a calm sea and cold wind welcoming us.

"Where are we going?" Pure curiosity.

He smiled. "To my little hut on the other island" my smile grew bigger than it already is.

"Why?"

He shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know? To have an alone time?"

I grinned. "Hmm really??" He laughed at me.

"Come on" he said and we both dived into the water riding his own ilu.

He held my thigh as we swim along the sea. Not long after, we arrived at the island. Going inside the little forest like island, we walked until we reached ao'nung's small hut here.

We sat down inside talking about random things. "When I turned 18 back in the forest, dad threw a big party like festive though, I love that everyone celebrated my coming of age though. Because back in the world dad said that they call this birthday party when someone's day came, the day they were born" I said.

He nodded his head. "We don't usually celebrate those here" he said.

I gave him a sad smile. "It's okay ao, we can celebrate your 20th birthday" we smiled at each other.

"Really?"

"Yes!" We both laughed.

We kept talking discussing about the things dad taught me before. I told ao'nung everything dad said about the demon world, he's confused on what a technology is. I explained to him how they can contact each other from different country by using this device thing. I want to try those things but we dob't have that here in Pandora.

We talked about what will be his life if he came to the forest with me, my home. He said that one day he wants to visit the forest where I grew up, and learn the things we do there.

I love how interested he is about our lives back in the forest, how much he wants to climb the trees, sleep in a hammock, fly his own ikran, hunt with a bow, and more.

He spread the mat and we both lied down, my head on his arm. His other arm on my waist, my hands on his chest. I love the feeling of how warm his embrace is, a perfect prison that I'll love to stay in forever.

We're cuddling, staring at each other's eyes. "How many kids do you want to have?" I can see that he was taken aback by my question. It's just a sudden thought that crossed my mind.

He blinked his eyes. I stared at him waiting for his reaction. "I- uh... I don't know? It depends on you, love. You'll be the one carrying it and its your body, so it depends on you" I blushed at his words.

He does want to be with me his whole life. "I want 5" he choked on his own saliva.

"5?? That's too much" he laughed.

I furrowed my brows. "No it's not, my mom carries 4" I protested.

He laughed. "I can't handle that much kid, love. 2 will do, I guess?" He said looking straight to my eyes.

Yeah, 2 will do. I don't really need a lots of kids on the future, a 1 or 2 kid is enough for me to be happy. I'm on a right age to mate now and even have a baby. But having a baby now is not yet on my plans.

I felt ao'nung's hand traveling on my waist to my hips. Drawing circle there then bring his hand back up to my waist. I shuddered at his touch, feeling this weird sensation inside me.

We're silent, no one dares to speak. His fingertips brushing just below my chest. His hand then went to my neck, caressing it up and down. We looked at each other's eyes, not breaking eye contact.

His hand made its way to my cheek. His finger brushing on my lower lip, slightly parting it open.

His eyes went down to my slightly opened mouth. His fingers continuously brushing it. He then leaned in pressing our lips together, it didn't take me long to kiss back.

The kiss is not soft yet not aggressive. Just enough for both of us to enjoy. He gently placed my head down on the mat topping me not breaking the kiss we're sharing.

His tongue licking my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly accepted him.

Every part of my body feels like it's burning and I want more, I want to feel more than just kissing.

What are you making me feel ao'nung...

—————————————————————
Be ready for the next chapter I guess...