26

Days passed, my family and ao'nung taking care of me as if I'm a disabled person. Assisting me on whatever I do. Most of the time, I only sleep or lye down.

This is getting boring but I can't do anything. They limit my actions because they said that it will affect my wound. It doesn't hurt that much now, I'm totally fine.

I sat down frowning, ao'nung immediately went beside me. "What is it? Do you need anything?"

No one's in the pod now except me and ao'nung. My parents doing their everyday work outside, lo'ak and neteyam hunting, kiri and tuk playing outside because they don't want to bother me and ao'nung.

I rolled my eyes annoyed by all the treatment I am getting. I don't really hate it, but I want to move on my own without anyone having to assist me.

"Stop treating me like a fucking baby! Damn it!" I said as I stood up.

"Love come on you know you can't--" I cut him off by glaring at him.

"I can move on my own." I looked at him seriously.

I felt bad when he backed away a little allowing me to do my own thing. I feel bad, but I just want to move on my own. I know that they care for me so much but everything's starting to irritate me.

I hope they understand what I'm feeling too.

His head down. I went to him and hugged him, I don't know. I notice my behavior too these days, I'm quite hot headed. I realized that I always yell at ao'nung for no reason, fuck it.

He hugged me back burying his face on my neck. "I'm sorry..." I whispered in his ears.

I can feel his hot breath on the crook of my neck. "It's ok, I understand" he said.

A small smile made its way on my face. He did nothing but to understand me these days, he would do whatever I want. I'm so lucky to have him.

He stroked my hair with his hand. "But please don't get mad that easily, you do know that I care for you that much right? So please listen just for now, once you're fully healed you can do whatever you want, no one will stop you love. Just listen this time, hmm?" He cupped my cheeks with his hands.

We stared at each other's eyes. His pretty and glossy eyes filled with different emotions. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead, down to my nose, and down to my lips.

Butterflies wilding inside my stomach. He's staring at my face as if he's trying to remember every features of mine. His eyes didn't failed to notice my flushed cheeks.

He smiled and pinched my cheeks lightly. "So cute" he whispered that made me blush more.

He let me do whatever I want on my own, him beside me helping me. I spent the day talking with ao'nung and all.

It's almost dinner. Mom and dad had returned, kiri and tuk beside me. Ao'nung went home to do something.

"I can't wait to play with you again Raya" Tuk said smiling from ear to ear.

I pinched her cheeks. "I will once I'm fully healed, ok?" She giggled.

Neteyam and Lo'ak entered the hut, fish on their nets. They placed the nets down so mom can cook the fish.

Neteyam went in front of me, pulling me by the nape and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled at this, he's so sweet. Lo'ak sat beside me.

"How are you, princess? Does your cut still hurt?" He asked looking at my wound then back at my face.

I shook my head and smiled at him. "No, I'm okay" he nodded his head.

I giggled as he ruffled my hair then went to mom and dad to help them cook our dinner. Lo'ak chuckled beside me.

"Brother baby's you all the time" he said making me laugh.

"So what? Are you jealous?" I teased him.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm his favorite sibling" he shrugged his shoulders.

I gasped dramatically. "No you're not, I am" we both laughed.

"So.. how's you and tsireya?" I asked him starting a deep conversation making sure that no one will hear us.

He lowered his head. "Uhm... don't be too loud, uhm she's my girlfriend now" he said making me widened my eyes, hand slapping my mouth.

He giggled. "You're over reacting sis"

"Since when?" I asked him still shocked. I'm just shocked that he told me this just now.

"Since last week" he answered.

I nod my head. "Does mom and dad know about this?" He shook his head no.

"No, no one knows except you now" he said.

My brows furrowed. "Even teyam?" He nod his head.

Oh I get it, maybe he's just scared? Or maybe too shy to tell us about his relationship with tsireya.

"When are you going to tell them?" I asked him again.

He should tell our family about it though. "I don't know.. I'm scared" he said.

My face softened. "Don't be scared brother, mom and dad won't be that hard on you. We will support you, there's nothing to be scared about" I encouraged him.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, him placing his hand above mine smiling at me.

"I'll find a right time to tell them" I smiled at his response and nod my head.

"You can do it twin" he smiled at me.

"Raya Lo'ak, come here dinner's ready" mom said smiling at us.

Lo'ak helped me stand up and we went to sit with everyone. We started eating the fish that they cooked, and it tastes so good.

We're talking about each other's day. Tuk and Kiri said that they picked up pretty shells by the shore earlier, neteyam told us how stupid lo'ak is when they're fishing, dad said that he can finally control his tsurak.

Of course the only thing that I can tell is me and ao'nung talking here in our pod the whole day. I just hope that I can heal faster so I can spend my day outside again.

—————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter! Anyways be ready for the next one😏