03

They're sitting on a big rock forming circle learning how to breath properly so they could stay long underwater.

They have a little bit of hard time trying to learn how to breath properly. Tsireya assisted lo'ak. She puts her hand on his chest and stomach, she looks so focused while lo'ak is staring at her.

"Breath in... breath out" she said, lo'ak did what she did.

Her forehead creased. "Lo'ak your heartbeats fast"

Neteyam and keiraya looked at each other snickering, they know that lo'aks heartbeats fast because of tsireya being up so close to him.

"You're doing it wrong stupid" raya turned her head at her side to see ao'nung judging her.

"What?" She asked confused.

Ao'nung sighed. "I said you're breathing is wrong, if you breathe in your shoulders you'll run out of air in a matter of second" he said. He placed his hand on raya's stomacg, it made her flinch a little bit but ao'nung doesn't mind.

"Breathe fron down here" he said and she did what he told her to do.

"Remove your hand, you can teach me without touching me" Raya complains.

Ao'nung shoot her a glare. "Whose complaining now? Shut your mouth and do as I say" they both rolled their eyes and continued doing their business.

After 10 minutes of teaching, she can now finally hold her breath long enough to stay underwater for a long period of time.

Ao'nung grin. "I'm such a good teacher, aren't I?" He sai proudly trying to boost his ego up.

Raya rolled her eyes fighting the urge not to talk back and ruin this boy's arrogant speech.

The sun is slowly setting so they decided to continue the lesson tomorrow. The Sully's ran back to their hut, their parents is already home.

Neytiri and Jake smiled as they look up at their kids. "How was it?" Neytiri asked while preparing the dinner.

"It was fun!" Tuk yelled in excitement. They all laugh. She crawled onto jake's lap and rested her head in his chest.

"How about you four?" Jake said pointing at his other 4 kids.

Kiri shrugged. "Nice?"

"It's nice dad, the sea is beautiful" neteyam said.

"It's ok I just have a bit of a hard time learning how to breathe" lo'ak said.

Raya scoffed. "Of course you do, you kept staring at tsireya, who won't have a hard time breathing if she's close enough to you?"  Neteyan laughed at her comment as lo'ak push her lightly.

"Aww baby lo'ak likes tsireya" neteyam teases him more.

"Shut up!" Lo'ak shouted.

They all laughed. "What about you, Raya?" Jake asked her.

Raya heaved a deep sigh. "Good I guess? Ao'nung is a bit annoying that I want to beat his skxwang ass, but so far it's nice exploring the sea." She said.

"Language dear" neytiri said and she rolled her eyes in response.

They soon had their dinner and decided to sleep.

Raya sit up and noticed that her family is in deep sleep. She can't sleep. She stood up carefully trying not to wake anyone and walk out of the hut without making any noise.

She walked in the sun trying to take in this peaceful moment. The cold sand beneath her feet, the cold air brushing her hair. She sat by the shore thinking what would be their life like in the next few years.

She just have a habit overthinkings things. She watched as the water hit her feet wetting the sand below.

She closed her eyes. Oh eywa guide us through this journey....

She opened her eyes as she heard something from the sea. Suddenly ao'nung came up and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes when he started walking towards her. "Why are you still up, freak?" Ao'nung asked and stopped in front of her.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, here he goes again, Keiraya doesn't have all the energy in this world to argue back with ao'nung.

"Where you going?" She heard him said.

"Somewhere far away from you" she said.

"You know you can't avoid me freak"

Her ears rose up to the pet name he's calling. She turn around and shot him a glare. "Call me a freak one more time and I won't hesitate to stab you right now"

He backed away and raise his hands smirking. "Chill you forest girl"

Raya rolled her eyes in annoyance, this boy is trying to get under her skin. He's literally trying her patience.

"Stop calling me pet names, fish lips" Raya said and started walking again.

He ran and walked beside her. "What did you just called me?" He asked offended.

"Fish lips, I don't want to repeat myself again" she said dismissing him with her hand.

Ao'nung grabbed her wrist and they stop walking. "Don't you dare call me that again" he said sternly leaning closer to her.

Raya didn't hesitated to lean in too trying to give the same energy. Both trying to intimidate each other.

"And what if I don't want to?" She said pushing him more to his limits.

"You know I can do a lot of things to you right now, freak" he said.

She glared at him. "And I don't care fish lips" they're dangerously close to each other. One wrong move and their lips will touch, they're staring into each others eye not backing away, staring deep into each others soul.

Raya got a little bit irritated because he's not backing away, if ao'nung is his sibling or some random kid back in the forest, he'll probably back away but ao'nung is different. He's standing not letting his guard down.

Raya stared into his eyes. His beautiful teal eyes shining under the moonlight, Raya's not gonna lie she found his eyes pretty and mesmerizing. It doesn't make him less dick.

Raya groaned and held her wrist back. She's not going to waste another minute having a staring contest with this boy. She groaned at the thought of her giving in, well it's better than stare at him for another minute.

She can see ao'nung smirking beside her. "You gave in easily forest girl" she hissed at him and started walking fast towards their hut.

"Don't be so annoyed forest girl, you'll see me again later!" He yelled and dive by down in the sea.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of seeing his stupid face again. Can she possibly be more annoyed than she is right now?

She lay down beside her twin lo'ak and close her eyes trying to fall asleep.

Tomorrow's another long day.