1. Her!!

"Percy Nicholas Paul" as the name suggests she is from a well decent Christian family , a happy family of parents and three lovely daughters . Percy being the eldest followed by her two devilish angels .

Nicholas Paul : percy's Father

Catherine Nicholas Paul : Mom

Danielle , kristain the two devils.

Percy is a 19 year old girl with brown skin, healthy body with shoulder length brownish black hair ,Her face is tanned,always uses round spectacles and her height is decent enough not too short or tall. Music and media being her best friends She is Always a happy go around person to the world.

Percy was never pretty but she was happy without thinking about her flaws till her 17th birthday , her first ever crush rejecting and being abusive broke her inside.She started to notice all her flaws and her insecurities started growing endlessly.She started to avoid crowds began to hide herself as much as possible without people noticing ,her pictures are limited and when she clicks her she makes sure her face is hidden .

Her father being the Dad he is! He always made sure to tell Percy how beautiful she is but she is still in her insecure phase.That being said Percy is beautiful in her way too she has a loud but soft voice , her humour was one of a kind.She is never quite when she is with her friends.

This nineteen year old is going to experience her university life in few days . Being an enthusiastic teen she is , Percy is excited about everything.

Finally the day arrived,Her first day in uni she wore a thigh high top with blue denims her silky black hair tied in a loose pony ,for the first time since years she felt a lil more confident about her look today.She is quite around strangers but with all her will and excitement she made sure to interact with her new class mates . Her first day is kinda satisfying she found some people who share same intrests as her.

Percy is insecure but her heart and brain always go boom about boys .She is obvious when she likes someone.Her type in boys is quite normal not at all that unique to talk about.But she didn't find anyone attractive in her new class yet.

Let's see what's waiting for our Percy.

( Imagine her with glasses ) .