Jealous*

Percy

The moment I saw his eyes , which are very calm unlike those dark which I'm more familiar to and him kissing my forehead , I felt shivers . I can't hide my red cheeks he surely knows his effect on me. His slight little touch could do wonders to my heart.

I got ready wearing a pair of off shoulder casual tunic with a dark blue ripped jeans and rushed down for breakfast.

In the University, I have been constantly zoning out for the whole lecture , right now every thing I think about is him.
His oddly soft lips is all I can think about, the girls were constantly kept on asking me what's wrong but I can't tell them anything yet.

Today , unlike all the other days I was eagerly waiting for lunch hour so that I can see him finally. He was there sitting in utterly attractive man spread ever sipping on his drink can , As soon as our eyes met I can see his lips slowly curling into a smile. As we were about to sit down Ethan pulled back my chair asking me to sit. I can feel Seb's face being furious.

All of us started eating while chatting
" Guys! What do you think about a trip ?"
Said Jameson gaining everyone's attention.

" Umm...I may have to ask my Mom about it " says Daisy sounding unsure

" Hmm...Me too " I said joining her

" You are going to come no matter what ! Clear Nicholas ?" Said the blondie with quite a demanding tone. Instead of answering him I took a glance at Seb , and he almost wrote "Annoyed" word on his forehead.

In order to not sound rude I hummed in response giving him a assuring smile when suddenly I got a notification. I opened my mobile to take a look ,It's Seb

" Percy Sebastian tell your fucking friend you need your husband's permission "

says the text , I am on the verge of bursting my lungs. I looked up to him controlling my laugh he is typing something seriously again.

" I don't Allow my wife to hang out with other male creatures "

the text says. I chuckled at his text he looked at me with a furious expression.

" Oh....who gotch you smiling like that Percy " Said liz trying to peek into my phone , I quickly turned it off and pushed it into my pocket.

" uhhh Nothing , My Sisters sent me a cute video that's all " I said nervously avoiding their eyes.

" If Daisy is not up for it , I'm out too " said Mathew making a confession out of no where earning every one's attention
I smacked daisy's hand teasing her a bit.

" I mean....if one of us are missing that would ruin the fun right " Says Mat trying to justify his statement yet all the natural blush formed on daisy's cheek confirmed there is something going on.

" Seb , how about you ?" Said Lizzie sounding excited I looked up to her , she is totally whipped.

"Idk ~ yet" he said looking at liz and her face suddenly became pale.

" don't worry liz, my handsome friend will not miss " said Mat trying to cheer up his sister

I know liz has a crush on Seb, every time she mentions about him I didn't actually care , but now that I believe there is something between me and Seb, I felt anxious at his name coming out of her mouth in a super sweet tone .

Liz suddenly went to Seb keeping her hands on his shoulders from the back " Please , I want everyone of us to have a vacation " she said with a lot of cuteness I bet his heart must have fluttered coz mine did. I felt annoying , may be jealous to be exact. I kept looking at them with a stoic expression while the others are giving teasing smiles , Seb lifted his head up and now his face is facing hers and he said " Of course!" .That looked sweet I couldn't sit on my hands the tension between them is killing my inner self with jealousy.'

Sebastian

I was quite surprised at Lizzie's sudden affection but more than that I felt happy to witness a Possessive Percy , I can see her glaring us with fire in her eyes that she is struggling to hide. I saw her attempting a murder on keypad , and I got a notification .

"YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE'S PERMISSION RIGHT?"

All of them are in caps , she sure is expressing her exact mood through her texts. I simply smiled at her cuteness and proceed to reply.

" DO I? " I asked her , raising her anger levels to the top

" YOU DO!!"

" I DON'T ALLOW YOU EITHER"

She hit the send button and gave me a death glare, trust me I thought she is pretty when she smiles but damn angry Percy is gorgeous. I smiled a little too loud at her text gaining others attention. I quickly shoved my mobile in my pocket and tried to dodge them.

A/U

It's Past 7 pm now , And Seb is home already waiting for Percy lying on their bed scrolling through his phone. He heard footsteps coming near , He stood up and hid behind the door.

As soon as Percy Opened the door, he pinned her to the door closing it and without wasting any time he crashed his lips on her sucking her upper lip and pulling closer by his hand and trying to go deep with the kiss he is holding her head with the other hand, Percy's hands trailing over his back, the kiss was passionate, to his surprise Percy was first to enter into his mouth taking the control ,she is sucking on his tongue , they kissed each other with hunger as if the world is going to end the very next moment.

Seb sucked on her lower lip before pulling out for air, She buried her face in his chest hugging him tightly , he made her look at him , and caressing her cheek with one hand and other hand on her waist , " you don't allow it ?huh " he smirked at her still not loosing his smile to which suddenly Percy pecked his lips and answered him " Well, I don't allow my husband to hangout with girls " sassily which made his heart weak , he is loving this expressive side of her. He pulled her again for a kiss which was more of sweet and love rather than hunger.

"Love is in the Air !"

(How long they are going to hide it from their closest friends. let's just hope no hearts should be broken. Okay y'll bye:>)