"Too Soon"

Percy

"This boy istg how could he do that? A very handsome face but lacks manners what a waste !" I thought to myself before getting up from the bed and opening my luggage bag. I don't know what's waiting for me today but I decided to go with simple pair of jeans and a cropped hoodie , I was sorting my clothes when The monster came out of shower. 

Gosh! He is naked again , just a piece of towel hanging around his torso exposing all his upper body features that sweet honey toned abs , the collarbone being the death of me, water droplets shining on his body due to the sunlight barged into the room through the windows , I was so lost in the sight that I didn't realize I've been gasping and staring at him, with a smirk plastered on his face he says 

Seb : Like what you see?

Me : NO! I mean...I didn't see anything.

Seb : Too late to lie ! 

Me : stop! I am gonna use the bathroom 

with that I quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door I can see his satisfied smirk while I was running to the bathroom, this boy gonna be death of me.

I took a shower and got myself looking decent enough , We both went down for breakfast .

Augustin was smiling at his phone with the breakfast in his plate , I greeted the younger one ruffling his hair , and he greeted me back with a very adorable smile , the smile my little devils used to give me after eating my chocolates sneakily I miss them already.

August : Sis P ! how was your night?

Me : well, I'm not used to this place yet but had a good sleep.

August : What? 

Me : why?

August : You slept last night?

Me : Why? is something wrong ?

August : Sebastian , I'm disappointed . 

Seb : Stfu! 

Me : what? why are you guys suddenly cursing?

Seb : Your  little adorable baby is not really little you know said Seb casually munching on his sandwich .

August : But really Seb, you guys slept?

That's when I realized this little guy is talking about sex , I can't believe kids nowadays .

Me : Yeah we really slept and don't you dare think anything Augustin, I said in a little stern tone giving him a slap on his head 

Seb : Oh! so you know now. said Seb giving me a smirk again.

August : Why ?

Me : Bro literally you are 16 stop thinking like that for god sake.

August : Big P! you are no fun.

Sebastian was just smiling and eating his sandwich very calmly , I kicked his leg asking him to say something. he gave me a wtf! look and said 

Seb : What? what do you want me to say 

Me : Don't you think you should say something to him ?

Seb : All right, August we slept in fact she went to sleep first.

Wow! I am amazed , seriously I should have not asked him to speak in the first place.

Me : I can't believe Sebastian, you are really stupid.

Augustin was giggling at our little argument, Soon Uncle arrived at the table saying " Did I miss something ?"

Me : Good morning Uncle! 

Un Saad : Good morning princess , said uncle Saad caressing my head . I can feel his immense love towards me.

While all of us were busy eating our breakfast, Uncle Saad looked at me and Seb and said " So when are you guys going to university ?" We both looked at each other and said in unison "TODAY!" uncle chuckled at us and asked if it is really fine or do we like to rest for a day but both of us refused to do so , In fact I kinda need the day to sleep and just rest but I also want to go to university it's been more than a week already I'm afraid my friends would forget my existence. Both of us got ready with our essentials and I have to go along with him as my car is still at home.

 He initiated the conversation while driving , " Can you do me a favor ?"

I wondered what does he need from me exactly " What is it?"

he replied looking at the road " Don't tell anyone about our issue "

I am lightly irritated at his request what does he take me for "What do you mean by our issue?" 

and he said annoyed "Whatever we are having, the marriage "

 I mean he was so calm at the dining table though, why is he so annoyed right now I'm confused and said " Of course, what part of you assumed that I will go around telling people I am married to you "

 he carelessly said " I don't know , just in case "

 I don't know why I am hurt but I'm for sure not feeling really fine by his words , still with the wistful eyes I asked him " So...What should I tell?"

 and there he goes with his blant expression " Just don't tell anything"

 why he have to be so rude with everything , " What if someone asks me why I am coming with you?"

he said looking at me " Just today, I'll make sure your car is home by night , I'll pull off far from the university you can walk from there "

With that, I am actually on the verge of crying right now , I sure like him may be that's the reason why I am effected by his every single word, When I shouldn't but I know it's too soon to expect anything from him but I still tend to hurt myself more , I asked him with hopeful eyes "Shouldn't we at least give a title to our relationship?" Seb not even looking at me, said coldly "Let it be "UNTITLED" I don't consider having any specific relationship with you for now" .

That's it , He is sure of this relationship , suppressing my tears I said " Well, You can stop the car"  

Looking at the door he said " Why? It's far "

" I will take a cab ,we shouldn't risk it, in case anybody see me with you "

" Are you sure?"

" I am "

He stopped the car , and without even looking at me he started to go his way, there I stood in the middle of the road, hurting myself with something I shouldn't ,feeling quite blue I took a cab to the university.