Her .2 *

Percy

He suddenly crashed his lips onto mine , I stood there with a visible shock he was deeply eating on my lips without second thought I reciprocated to him , we continued to kiss with more passion he bit the side of my lower lip asking for entrance I opened my mouth flinching at his unexpected move , with in no time his tongue is inside my mouth deepening the kiss, our tongues dancing in perfect sync. He held my hand tightly and with other hand grabbing my neck deepening the kiss.

We pulled out after a good 5 minutes , I was unsure about my act why did I even react to him , but he is just too irresistible to avoid , with so much inside my head I lowered my eyes avoiding his eyes. He cupped my face and made me look at him.

" Percy I'm sorry for everything" he said with a sincere tone and kissed my forehead.

'Is he alright ? Did he take some pills ' I said to myself before asking him the same.

" I've never been this conscious about something in my whole 20 years of life " he said not breaking our eye contact.

" But...are you sure ? I mean you can take your time " I said being cautious.

" I really think I like you and I hate seeing you with someone else hermosa "

I blinked my eyes cluelessly at his sudden affection.

" I think you need time , alright go ahead and take your shower I'll head down first " he said patting my head and leaving a kiss on the back of my hand before leaving the room.

I pinched myself to make sure it's not a dream , did he really kiss me with love ? Did he really said he like me ? My husband ? Can he really like someone like me. My head is spinning with so many questions.

I took a cold shower and went down. There he is , playing on his phone sitting comfortably on sofa I was admiring his features when someone tapped my shoulder , I turned around to find Augustin with his famous cheeky smile .

" You are staring big P!" He said with his hands on his back bringing his face closer to mine with a teasing smirk.

" Umm...nope I am just thinking " I said nervously rubbing my nape

" So..You like him?" August asked sounding clearly curious .

" I think " I uttered looking at Seb's comfortable figure.

" Come on! P he is your husband , why are you so reluctant ?" August said looking at Seb.

Both of us are staring Seb , and he suddenly looked in our direction and we turned our eyes in all the ways possible.

" Are you guys checking me out ?" Said Seb with a smirk plastered on his face while walking to us .

" Not me ! Your wife " said August with his hands in air.

" No... absolutely not !" I said giving a glare to August.

Seb left leaving both of us flustered , to be honest I am embarrassed to look into his eyes after our surprising moment. All of us are having dinner without uttering a single word. 

" How's it going Percy " Said Dad breaking the ice.

" Umm... it's fun Dad , How are things with you and Papa " 

" Paul is getting better nowadays and everything is pretty usual nothing new Princess " Said Dad chewing on his food. I am happy to know finally Papa is getting better.

" Thanks Dad for taking care of Papa for me " I said expressing my gratitude in my words to which Dad just patted my head with the most loving eyes.

I actually managed to have a talk with Dad about my papa's promise to me and asked him to take care of him , everything is fine with my family at this moment . Danie and Kat are happily enjoying their school time and mom is all right and Papa is taking his medicines on time and I can see that he is really trying. 

After the dinner, I am standing in front of our room fidgeting my fingers when August appeared from back scaring the shit out of me , I startled at his sudden appearance and he is sure enjoying his time scaring me .

" Big P! why are you here ?" August managed to say between his laughs.

" Oh nothing " I said with a panicked expression

" What do you mean nothing I've been watching you , you are here for more than 20 minutes why don't you go inside?" said August raising his brows at me.

" I am! I am going , You need to sleep now  " I said avoiding his face and pushing him towards his room.

I entered our room only to find Seb already sleeping on sofa peacefully with his legs crossed and his hands one at the back of his head , his white tank top barely doing it's job  I can see his well built chest muscles through his upper clothing . After staring my Annoyingly Attractive husband I jumped on the bed hiding my face in between the pillows .

Sebastian 

I woke up because of Percy's earth shaking alarm , but she is no where near to wake up. This girl is actually so pretty every time I see her , I can feel my heart going weak over her ethereal beauty . She is quite simple to look at but her smile , her little calm gestures make her even more attractive may be that's the reason Ethan is so head over heels for my girl but poor him , She belongs to me. I was standing and admiring her features when she slowly opened her eyes .

I felt my world going upside down I don't even know when did I even start having feelings for her may be I should really thank Ethan for this, with out him I wouldn't have realized my feelings anytime soon . I smiled at her warmly as soon as she opened her that expressive eyes of hers.

She smiled back shyly and uttered " Good morning Seb" I said the same and went for a quick shower to calm my hyped up heart. 

I came back wearing a pair of plain black tee and a torn jeans , to witness Percy going back to her dreamland. I went to her and kneel down at her bed looking at her and brushed her open hair softly with my hands and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and our eyes met . she quickly pulled up her blanket covering her face. I tried to remove it but she was resisting quite hard, Smiling at her silly shyness " get ready hermosa We'll be late " I said before leaving the room. 

( Okay I love Little things , I think I should get tattoed this lyrics on my fore head )