Him .2

A/u pov : 

After their little marriage meeting, Both the dads left to Mr. Paul's room for a talk , and Mrs. Paul being the icon she is, Asked Percy to show around the house to Seb including her room. Percy laughed and tried to dodge it but her mom , no never , She literally forced Percy to do so. 

Here , percy and seb walking around the house awkwardly , Percy is doing her tour guide job so perfectly without even looking at his face for once , I am convinced She can work as a tour guide. Soon their next location is Percy's room , accepting her fate she looked at him , their eyes met . She is lost again , this girl really is something , But quickly manages to look away and says " This is my room , please " and opens the door for him. He enters with a smile. 

He is looking around her room, It has always been organized . The silence in the room is so awkward that Percy wanna hide her head somewhere. assuming he won't start the talk , she mustered up all the courage and said "You know, you don't have to act comfortable , If you are uncomfortable I could have convinced my mom . "

Seb : No, I like this . what about you? 

percy : I don't have a choice , do I?

Seb : Exactly right, Nor do I.

Percy was slightly hurt, may be she is expecting something too soon but missy tried to build a conversation again , and said 

Percy : oh! btw I heard it from uncle Saad that you are in the same university as me . 

Seb : yes , and what do you think? it's a coincidence?

Percy : Is it not?

Seb : haha no! Our dad's are great planners you know .

Percy : Now it makes sense, My Dadda said nothing will change, I will still continue my studies  but he didn't emphasize 'with you'.

Seb : What more can you expect.

Percy : So...Mind If I ask , What do you think about this wedding?

Seb : I have no opinion , I don't even know you nor want to know you let's just get this done I don't want drama for too long.

Percy : You're right .

Percy is clearly hurt now, she is puzzled , but one thing for sure He is not as beautiful as his appearance. 

The day ends with Percy and her parents sending off her in laws, after the dinner. 

Both the families decided to hold a little engagement ceremony within 2 days , and within a day gap the wedding too. It's just that Mr. Paul didn't want to miss out anything in his daughter's wedding, if not, they could have skipped the engagement part, how ever everything being decided , Percy will be not attending the classes for next few days, so she informed it to her friends saying She is busy with family stuff. 

Danie and Kat met Seb too, not surprising Danie liked him very much that she was clinging onto him the whole dinner , but Kat seems little awkward with him , he tried to interact with her but of no use , she is on Percy's side. Percy got to know one thing for sure that , if something happens in future , neither her mom nor Danie gonna take her side , they were blinded by this boy's charm. 

Next day , Percy takes an appointment with the best doctor in her city who treats for cancer and visits him, She explains about the situation and the doctor replies he may need to see the reports or examine the patient to know the condition.

Of course , It was so stupid of her to assume that she could do this easily without anyone's help and most importantly to not get her father involved, she didn't want to pressure him but she also couldn't see her father suffer alone , she is sure that he can be cured. 

Now to know his actual health condition , she need his health reports which he might have hid it somewhere, Sure she is determined but she also need some help and she thought to take help from Seb , She couldn't even think of anyone , Asking help from Mr. Saad would be so foolish cuz she knew, he is the only one her father could rely on right now , more over he might fail to hide it from her father, or asking help from her mom might be a good idea but she would freak out and get tensed so it's a total no, and then her high school sisters they would understand the situation but they may not take it , So the only ray of hope now is , her soon to be husband. 

Without second thought , she opens her mobile phone to dial him only to realize she doesn't have his contact , so she dials up Danie confidently asking for his contact , and yes Danie had her brother in law's contact and gives it to her on a deal to buy her a new blush kit .

 She calls him and says " I need to meet you" and  on the other side Seb was confused coz why not , someone randomly calls you and rants that they want to meet you , They are not even that close for him to recognize her voice , He respectfully says " Sorry but, May I know who you are ?" and that's when it hits our lil missy that he might not have her contact too and she hurriedly with a sense of regret in her voice ,speaks " Sorry, this is Percy , and it's important , please could you spare me some time ?" and Seb now says " oh! yeah sure , at my house " . Percy is shocked , she didn't expect him to call her to his house and she is not willing to, at the moment . so she hesitantly says "Sorry, but I am at the hospital right now and I don't even know your house, If it's okay can you meet me here " and Seb casually responds " Alright no big deal". 

With in 15 minutes he reaches the hospital and dials to ask her to meet him , They met and it was so awkward . Percy wouldn't even try to speak with him if not for her Daddy, she slowly open ups to him about everything she read and she starts to tear up a little but controls herself in order to not look weak in front him, He calmly says " I know about it " . She looks at him with confused eyes and he reassures her by saying " I know about Uncle's health condition , My Dad told me about it and that is why I agreed for this marriage in the first place , and I think there isn't much we can do now it's already complicated enough , What do you think, they didn't try any medications? They have tried it all and in fact Uncle Paul is fighting with it since 2 years and now it just got out of hands. I am sorry but you should stop trying and try to make memories with him as many as you can ."

That's very dumb of you Sebastian . very dumb.