No more a secret*

Seb

"You know what, All they can do is talk " As she said , She tiptoed and grabbed my lips.

I smiled between the kiss , it was more of a soft and sweet kiss. 

She kissed all over my face sweetly and went down through my neck leaving butterfly kisses across my neck , leaving me suffer in heaven.

Her hands are roaming inside my shirt , caressing my abs in the most possible sensual way ever.

She held me by waist, pinned me to the wall , now I am stuck to the wall while her lips are stuck to my skin.

I closed my eyes feeling Percy's touch , She held me by chin with one hand ,placing my other hand behind her waist , making me look into her eyes and blurted " I am gonna kiss these honey toned abs without leaving an inch , Cause I CAN ".

As soon as these words left her mouth , she tore my shirt with greater force leaving me topless and my heart is beating hundred times faster than a normal human being , I like the hold she has on my heart.

She started to kiss my chest while her hands are still on my abs closer to the hem of my shorts, she went down gradually and bit on my muscle causing me to wince in pain , she looked up to my face with lustful eyes and I closed my eyes telling her to continue.

Percy is biting every inch of my muscle but I love this side of her , Being needy.

With in no time my body is filled with red bruises which are full of love ,of my love.

She once again locked her lips with mine , moaning softly against my lips and giggling I can't help but chuckle at her.

She pulled out and looked at my body feeling satisfied she said " Perfect " causing me to laugh at her cuteness.

" What did you even do, huh ?" I smirked at her , still holding her by waist and her hands around my neck caressing the dark bruise.

" What? I just had my dinner." She said non chalantly with the playful smirk.

" Really ? What about my dinner ?" I pulled her closer and she giggled against my chest resting her head on my chest.

" Seb , I am very happy , very happy to share these moments with you, I wish to live in this sweet dream forever " She mumbled against my chest.

" This isn't a sweet dream but a sweeter reality " I replied petting her head and tightening the hug and we held each other for a quite some time.

" Umm....You can have your dinner too " Percy mumbled against my chest causing me to open my eyes wide.

" Are you sure ?" I said as I held her by shoulders breaking our long comfortable hug.

She looked down with pinkish blush formed on her cheeks torturing me.

" Don't ask me....I'm" She shuttered with her eyes still fixed to the ground.

" You are shy Percy Sebastian " I said making her look up to me.

" I like it " She mumbled looking straight into my eyes.

I stared at her with a confused face , She said it again " I like it " but a bit loud this time.

" You like?" I chuckled at her.

" Hmm... I like it when you call me along with your name , I feel safe,I feel complete, I feel proud , I feel shy , I feel everything " She stared into my eyes and I can see my whole universe in those shiny eyes.

" PERCY SEBASTIAN " I said it again , Seeing her flustered made me more weak and more desperate for her.

I pecked her forehead for the 16789th time before going into sleep in each other arms for rest of the night.