Sweet things :)

Percy

I slowly opened my eyes due to the sunlight peeping into the room through the window , I turned my head to see the most lovable face of my husband sleeping peacefully with his hands tightly wrapped around my light clothed belly.

I mean, Who wouldn't be glad to see this as first thing in the morning.

Everything in my life is going just right, Dad is much better these days though we still didn't tell anything to mom and my little sisters he is spending most of his time in home and I can tell he is really happy , I am forever thankful for Uncle Saad for everything he's doing for my Dad. About my love life , Ever since we came out to our friends we are really enjoying each other presence more publicly and I can say this is perfect.

" Seb , wake up we'll be late " I mumbled in his ear blowing softly , to which he smiled without opening his eyes.

" What are you smiling for huh? Wake up already my sleepy head" I whispered in his ear again and kissed his earlobe.

He suddenly turned and now he is on top of me with his hands pinning my hands to the bed and his forehead linking with my mine while his eyes are still closed.

" Didn't you say we'll be late?" He said as he opened his eyes and glued them to mine and I am blushing as red as a cherry , he brushed his lips on mine slowly causing my nipples go real hard.

" Well, your actions doesn't really match your words wifey " He bit on my bottom lip with a smirk before sliding his hands into my thin tee and doodling with his fingers around my nipples making me go crazy and curse him inside.

" Sebastian , Please!" I groaned in annoyance as he is still messing around my bust without really doing anything and his lips aren't connected to mine as I want.

" We're getting late , Percy " He said again with that annoyingly hot smirk on his face still not touching me I sighed loud before grabbing his lips with mine and pressing his hands on my chest with my own hands , This isn't what I planned but this boy of mine really make me do things out of my thoughts.

He is eating my lips while his hands are still grabbing and pinching on my nipples , and I am responding to his every little action just before he was about to slip his hands inside my shorts someone knocked on the door , but he couldn't care less he just slid his hands inside my shorts grabbing my thighs while eating my lips and I am hitting his arm saying to let go and the knock on door is about to get more louder when I pushed Seb aside and covered myself with the blanket before rushing him to open the door.

" Big Bro , Are you in sleep or dead?" It's August from the voice.

I can see Seb's back getting annoyed I wonder is it only me or Seb just expresses himself with his whole body?

" Whatever! Why are you here?" Seb asked in annoyance.

" What's with that angry face , Why can't be nicer for once " I can hear August whining.

" My sweet little brother, Can You tell me already why are you here and fuck off real quick ?" Seb screamed at the end of his sentence.

" Oh My Gosh! Dad wants you both at the dining table today , He said he hasn't seen both of you in a while ever since you guys got back from your trip He went on a trip and you guys are not really eating your breakfast in the morning and rushing to your college at the last minute, I don't know why Adults are getting fussier these days." He left saying those.

Seb slammed the door as soon as his brother left, and jumped on the bed But I was quicker to get up and escape from his hold before he goes back to what we're doing.