"She's insecure!!"

Percy is currently standing infront of the mirror with a towel and looking at her self,she is questioning her self,her existence,her features she does this very often.but today her head is filled with all her insecurities she is on the verge of crying her heart out and the reason behind this self judging session is the boy's stare.now that he stared at her missy is feeling so bad and she is afraid of many things."what if he is disgusted with me?,he will definitely doesn't even consider me as a human ,I definitely stand no chance beside him,Someone like me shouldn't even have a crush on him"her mind is full of these thoughts.

UMM OFC MISS PERCY IS A STANDARD "OVERTHINKER".

Just when she finished changing her clothes,her mother called for having dinner she eventually went not knowing there is something waiting for her.Now that the whole nicholas family is gathered at the table percy's eyes fell on two extra plates, so she didn't hesitate to ask her mom about it.Her mother casually answers there are guests coming over for dinner but nothing to be scared of they are really close to our family ,though you have never met them they know you very well.Percy sulks saying"no matter how close they are , they are still ur guests right atleast i should have dressed properly seriously mom? am i really going to meet them in my night suit?".

Her mom and dad just laugh it off.just then Mr.Nicholas gets a phone call so he leaves , after few minutes Percy sees her father at the entrance with A middle aged man and a boy in his teens like 15 may be?.The man is exhibiting quite royal looks with his Brown suit and He is just as same as Percy's Father.Soon they reach the dining table,Percy and her sisters stand up to greet them surprisingly The man recognizes each of them and greet them with very loving eyes,the boy is quite silent though and they exchange smiles.All of them get seated in their places and Her father starts to introduce his dear friend.

Percy dear, This is "Saad Albert Hamza " my dearest friend and my business partner , percy greets him again "Hello Uncle Saad " and he again smiled and said "you have grown so much little percy",And he continues to introduce his son "meet my youner one " Saad Hami Augustin" the boy smiles,her mom began to speak "Brother Saad I was expecting the older one to come", To which uncle saad replied "I was expecting too but he is busy with some stuff and said he would visit some other time " This time Percy's Father took the wheel and said "Well,let the boy be, he should come here for sure" and with that Uncle saad cracks up and looks at Percy she is super awkward and confused but laughed along with him ,and with that they complete their dinner with awkwardness and unknown lovable feelings filled in the room, After the dinner uncle Saad along with his son Augustin leaves.

Percy takes a breath and murmur to herself "oh girl! what an awkward dinner" .

Percy is now sleeping on her bed without much thoughts she fell asleep . Mr and Mrs paul visit their loving daughter's room and found her sleeping soundly they were smiling at each other looking at her, Her fathers says "I can't believe I'm going to send her to someone's house this soon " mrs.paul replies " And apparently that someone is your best friend." Mr.Paul says "I know,still she is my daughter how could I live in this house without her presence " nd he starts to tear up her mother consoles her father,"oh! please don't be childish you should be stronger ".....

With so many things going on , the day ends....

( Yupp!! She's insecure don't know what for ).