Perfect :)*

Percy 

" and I go where ever you go 

can we always be this close"

I hummed  closing my eyes  totally lost in music as I was brushing my hair in front of the mirror  , Suddenly I felt a cold breeze around my bare neck as I pushed all of my hair to one side.

I opened my eyes , to meet the eyes I've been loving and getting lost from the very moment I saw them . My husband , Oh! how much I love to refer him as my husband I mean I see I'am god's favorite.

" We will " he whispered in my ears brushing his lips on my earlobe , absolutely making my stomach go twirls and once again causing my cheeks turn cherry red . I playfully hit his arm while giggling. 

"oh! what about the trip?" I asked him holding his hand.

" Of course we are going " he said nonchalantly 

" Thanks Mine " I pecked his cheeks .

" Always Yours " He pecked My forehead pulling in for a hug And I melted in his arms.

Seb

Later the day , All of us gathered again in the usual place.

"I can't believe this is happening " Squealed Sherley.

" So Everyone On right?" asked Mathew.

All of us hummed in response

" Liz, I expected you to scream on top of your lungs " Said Ethan

" She can't " answered Daisy patting Lizzie's head

" What's wrong ?" Asked Jameson sounding really curious.

" I'll tell you later babe " Sherley answered .

I looked at Percy , she doesn't look very happy either , unable to resist myself I blurted " What's the tea guys? Spill "

To which Lizzie looked up to me and said " Sebastian, ignore us , tell us about your girlfriend instead"

" Huh?" I am really clueless now .

" Everyone's upset about your secret relationship bro" Said Mathew raising his brows.

I looked at Percy , she sighed silently and looked down.

Oh! I dug it myself !

" What's with the surprise post Seb?" Daisy asked

" I can't believe You hide things from us Seb " the over dramatic Ethan this time.

" Umm...I am sorry " I looked down scratching the nape of my neck

" You better be " Lizzie scoffed

" I don't think I can tell you guys yet , It's not that I can't trust you guys but I have my reasons " I spilled out sounding convincing.

" Come on! Don't make him uncomfortable " Mathew came in to rescue

" Let's Have a memorable trip " I said trying to change the mood.

All of them gave a smile.

Now I regret the ig thing, I shouldn't have done that. I mean I can go all the way telling people whom I belong to but apparently when she isn't readily ready yet I can't help but to wait.

This Afternoon , The head principle called for an announcement All the students are gathered in the seminar hall so the 8 of us sat together and Percy is beside me. 

" So Students, I have a task for you all . You guys need to do a theme project for this coming technical day which is in a month , and this is an open branch project you can make your teams of your choice from any branch just make sure to submit your project in coming 20 days and I suggest you to take this opportunity to show us your potential and may the best ones win." Said the principle and went back to his chair.