Sweet*

Percy

I have been hugging my husband for 20 min now , both of us couldn't get enough of it I am immersed in his sweet scent hiding my face in his chest,my hands moving up and down on his broad back making me feel his perfectly built body.

"Hermosà , Aren't you hungry ? " Seb asked me without breaking the hug. Actually my stomach is growling but I don't want to leave his embrace I just hummed in response.

" Should we change and go for dinner ?"
He asked me as he pulled me more closer to his body

" Mm....But I don't want to leave you " I pleaded giving him boba eyes keeping my look as innocent as possible he just smiled dearly at the sight before picking me up in bridal style.

He carried me to the bathroom , made me sit on the wash basin bench my legs hanging around his torso his hands on my waist.

I pulled him closer with my hands on his neck pecking his lips once again and he ruffled my hair saying
" Why Ms.Nicholas is so clingy today huh?"

To which I replied
" First of all it's Mrs.Saad for you , and I am clingy cause apparently some one is acting all sweet today " sassily pulling his face closer to mine again.

He just smiled linking our foreheads.
Later , we went down for dinner , Dad and August were waiting for us with food in their plates so we apologized and joined the two.

" What were you guys doing ? Why so late ?"Shot curious Augustin.

"Umm...nothing " Seb replied while I prefered to stay quiet

" Nothing? Must be true, You guys Sleep at night anyways " Replied August with total sass.

" What do you mean August?" This time Uncle stepped in to answer the teen.

" It's nothing Dad, don't mind me " he said regretting.

Seb and I were just giggling at the situation August brought himself into , Dad left to his room after wishing us good night and now it's just us three still lazily munching on food.

"Big P ! Can you help me with calculus to night?" Said the younger one with pleading eyes.

"Can't you do it by yourself?" Seb said with annoyance

" I can...but I need a little help and I'm sure P doesn't mind , right ?" Cried August giving me his doe eyes.

I awwed at him shaking my head saying that I am willing , to which Seb gave me ultra doe eyes. Oh god these brothers are so adorable.

We finished our dinner , and were currently standing infront of hall way stairs to part ways for our respective rooms when August grabbed my wrist and said " Bro, You can sleep first we will do our work " to Seb who is looking quite upset for which August again asked
" Why long face? Huh" raising his brows at Seb.

"Like you care , fuck off you little shit " suddenly Seb blurted out and left to our bedroom shutting the door making loud thud.

" What's wrong with that thing? " August was purely confused.

Later the night , After I am done helping August with his never ending calculus I walked to our bedroom to cuddle my husband.

He is still awake, playing with his phone he closed his game when he saw me climbing on the bed.

He opened his arms signalling me to hug him, I threw myself in his arms hugging him feeling his warmth.

His hugs are quite addictive , the warmth of his well built muscles escorts me right to heaven , I feel most safe in his arms after My Papa's.