The trip*

Percy 

It's Past 11'o clock in the morning, All of us are already at the mall except for these Adams Siblings. Oh Did I mention , Me and Seb took different vehicles for the day as we are still not planning to come clean. Soon, Lizzie and Mathew joined us and We started our journey towards the beach resorts after parking our cars at the mall as we planned. We booked a mini bus instead to enjoy every bit of the this short trip.

We played some charades and several fun games on the way, It took us 3 hours to reach the resorts. The view is seriously the best, and the atmosphere is quite hot yet pleasant.

Now , About the stay rooms we agreed on 4 rooms as we are 8 members, and of course Sherley and Jameson with out much talk ran together and occupied the first room.

for the rest 3 rooms We thought chits would be perfect, though I am quite anxious about Lizzie and Seb being in one room, She may eat him alive.

" Oh, I don't want Seb and Lizzie together " Said Mathew , Clearly speaking my mind.

" Huh! Caring Brother and all " Scoffed Ethan Sassily. 

To which Mathew Replied , " Not At all, I am worried about Seb " with a playful smirk , making us laugh along.

It's Lizzie and Ethan, Me and Mathew , Daisy and Seb.

This is super odd combination,

" I am Afraid the resort would be no longer safe if these two are together" Blurted Daisy pointing at Lizzie and Ethan.

" Mmmh I totally agree, It may lead to Noise Pollution " Added Sebastian.

" Then Let me be with Nicholas , and Liz with Mathew" Said Ethan expressing his sincerity.

" No! " yelled Seb , surprising everyone.

" Why, what's wrong?" I asked.

" It's boring , if the siblings are taking same room" Seb shuttered.

"I know right, So I will be with Seb and Daisy with Mathew that's more interesting " Lizzie tried .

" Let's just go with the chits" Annoyed Mathew Walked towards our room with the luggage.

After playing in the beach for quite some time , we had lunch and then we all went into our rooms to relax ourselves for the night.

Also , One room in the sense It's not exactly single room but a room with partitions.

With in no time , it's already 7 , So all of us gathered at pool.

The Boys are in pool, in their boxers, exposing their well built bodies. I must say though I prefer Seb , but literally four of them are soo fine.

As for girls We are wearing shorts and tees as we are not really interested to go in water ,we are just having little chat while arranging drinks, suddenly Lizzie sighed really loud grabbing our attention.

" Ugh! I didn't knew These boys would be this fine " She Sighed again looking at them.

" I know right " Sherley chuckled at her .

" Gosh, Mathew....I bet his ancestors were greek ain't no way he is this hot " Cried Daisy while deeply drooling over Mathew.

" Ahem Ahem I'm still here" teased Lizzie.

" Ethan looks oddly handsome though " shrugged Lizzie again .

" Ohhh something something " I teased her a bit to which she whined.

" Jameson is of course well built , but Look at Sebastian I didn't knew he is like this" Sherley uttered suddenly causing us to shift our gaze entirely towards Seb.