PERCY SEBASTIAN! *

Percy

Within short time I grew intensely closer to the boys ,unintentionally we all became a group. I like all of them they are very pure and active Ethan and Jameson are absolute crackheads but Mathew seems more mature and calm compared to them. However , I couldn't avoid Seb he would be there all the time but never open that precious mouth of his. It's like he is isolating himself .

At home too , we avoid each other presence and I couldn't care less about him sometimes I wonder may be I am the problem , that he is being silent all the time.

It's quite a boring day, morning classes took forever to complete I feel like my brain would burst anytime. As it's lunch time, I went to canteen to cool myself along with daisy, sher and liz. There we go again , seems like we have a company there. Jameson, ethan and mathew are waiting for us at our table with drinks in their hands.

" Thankyou Mat! " said liz snatching the drink from her brother's hand just to earn a smack on her head with his giant yet attractive hands.

" There you go babe! " said Jameson handling the drink to his dearest girlfriend sherley.

" oh! You guys are polluting my eyes " says daisy with a playful disgust on her face looking at the love birds.I was laughing at them.

Suddenly My cheek felt cold, I turned to see ethan placing his drink on my cheek  " My lady!  Would you like to have a sip from mine? " says the blonde haired guy reaching out his hand with a drink.I felt a sudden rush of blush , he is so flirty.

"oh there, there! " everyone started teasing us , we were laughing when suddenly liz blurted out "Also, mat where is your handsome friend?" gaining attention from all of us.

" Can't you see me? Adams " said Ethan with a questionable smirk on his face .

" I said Handsome not weird jones !" Lizzie said with a smirk to which all of us laughed again.

" Do you mean Seb? " says jameson with a calm tone earning a nod from liz.

" He was around here a while ago, he went to take a call " said mathew sipping on his drink. my smile more sort of a laugh vanished as soon as his name was mentioned.

The image from that night is still fresh in my memory, how evil he looked with those red eyes of his fuming in anger , I suddenly became silent and zoned out probably until I realized Mathew waving his hand in front of my face. I looked at all possible directions with embarrassment.

Seb

I felt anxious at the sight of her , all these days seeing her being close to the guys raised a sort of annoyance inside me , she is smiling from the bottom of her heart when she is with them ,but once she arrives at home she would be too cold particularly when I'm around her , I tried to avoid the situation by faking a call but I can't avoid for too long at the end of the day I should face it So making up my mind I started walking towards our table , I can see her smiling from ear to ear while Ethan is holding her hand and rest of them are giggling and teasing them.

Weird anger took over my body at the sight in front of my eyes , I turned to the other way and went home straight. I know Ethan like her by the way he looks at her , but he is taking it far too soon and for some reason I didn't like it.

Three of them were calling and texting me but I simply avoided them but my mind doesn't seem to cool down at any time soon. I spent the rest of the day in home passing my time in the gym and pool.

Soon it's past 9 pm and I saw Percy walking into our room. She is in good mood and that just made my mood worse. she was about to go into bathroom I pulled her hand to clear my thoughts , the pull was too hard that we both fell on the bed she looked straight into my eyes this time her eyes are filled with anger .

" Sebastian! Leave me while I'm being nice " she said not breaking the eye contact

" Did you enjoy your day " I said smirking .

" What do you even want ?" She said expressing her clear annoyance in her tone.

" So, you said yes?" I said with the rush of anger taking over my body.

" Yes ? For what ? Whatever it is can't we have a normal conversation like how people actually talk , don't fucking assault me every time " she screamed on top of her lungs pushing me hard .

I realized our position and released my grip over her hands and body allowin her to stand up.

" Percy ! I can't stand this" I blurted out avoiding her eyes.

" What do you mean?" She said looking clueless .

" Ethan asked you out right , what was your answer ?" I asked her looking straight.

" What? Are you nuts SEBASTIAN ?" She yelled at my face with a sarcastic laugh .

" I don't know , I don't want you to go around dating people . You are not a Nicholas anymore, You are a SAAD
PERCY SAAD SEBASTIAN " I said with a stoic expression.

She stood there , her eyes widened , with a quite astonished look on her face.

" Why do you care anyways ? Didn't you say you don't want to consider any particular relationship with me you don't want to take our " issue " seriously right ?" She said clearly mocking me by stressing the word "issue".

" Don't get on my nerves Percy"

" Seb I'm serious , you don't care right ? Then why being so protective all of a sudden " she said with a stern voice

" So ? You said yes! " I whisper yelled on her face with a clear look of anger and annoyance on my face

" Excuse me ! First thing he was not even proposing we were just joking around besides It's my call to say yes or no Seb , don't you dare try to control me " she said with dark eyes .

So I was just being delusional ? But somehow my mind and heart is normal now but it's still a no them being touchy.

" Why are you guys so touchy though?" I uttered ignoring her words.

" You know what , you are lunatic ! "

She started to walk away , when I quickly grabbed her hand making her fall on my chest , our eyes meeting each other again I crashed my lips over her soft plump pinkish lips.