2.Him :)

Percy's days are quite boring in her new uni.It's all about the rules and lessons nothing in similar to her vision of uni life , Anyhow there is "Freshers day" in 2 days As much as she is not that excited about it now but is looking forward to it.The day comes Freshers day celebrations has started,All of the students are seated according to their respective streams.culturals started Seniors are doing this pretty well but our percy is always strange she like to look around prople but never forgets to cover her face pretty well she want to know people ,but never want people to know her .

Percy's eyes wandering around the Hall searching for nobody and then her eyes fell on a boy who is exactly opposite to her seat but a different row.He is wearing a black from toe to head sitting with man spread . He is handsome as hell with his light brownish black lil curl and wavy hair,folded sleeves and round spectacles on his nose made him look more and more attractive.He looked like he is pissed about something . He is literally screaming "PERCY TYPE".our girl couldn't take off her eyes but it would be so awkward if she keeps on looking at a boy in a whole ass cultural Hall and with her friend distracting her she turned around.But for the whole day she has been constantly looking at him from time to time her heart was already ringing bells for a cliche story.

FINALLY PERCY HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE IN UNI NOW!!

After celebrations ,She reached home but her mind is full of that boy visuals and his aura percy looked like she would risk it all for him. not that "love at first sight" but it's a crush afterall she is kid who is in her teens.She is ranting about the celebrations at home not beacause she enjoyed but beacuase she is happy.

And that boy is......."Saad Sufian Sebastian" An american islamic boy from a family of 4! He is a well behaved eldest son of "Saad Albert Hamza" and a responsible elder brother to his little brother "Saad Hami Augustin".

Seb has always been a perfect person . He is of Pretty height with bright skin and perfectly curved facial features , He is about to turn 20 in few months...He should have already started his university education the previous year but due to an accident in which he also lost his loving mother ,he took an year off . His smile is so pretty and glorious but he shows it very rare may be that's the reason why people find his smile so precious.

Skip to Percy:

After Freshers day ms.nicholas is showing a lil bit more intrest in attending uni,now that she has a motto the very next day from the moment she entered the uni her eyes are searching for the boy and guess what she is finding him everywhere,He is in the class which is right next to her . little missy is on cloud nine just with his sight.

Percy is slightly dozing off in C class, thats when seniors came to announce something.It's about the college club which involves several activities like speeches,jam sessions,just a minutes basically communication developement skills. Percy has a very good knowledge on social affairs and things going in the world she almost watches everything.So she raised her hand to join hands in the club along with some of her friends.Seniors guided them to club hall and there she again found him.Her insides are screaming.

The activities started and the task given is everyone need to speak about themselves for a good 3 minutes . Everyone are doing pretty good job with their skills some of them are nervous and couldn't make it upto the last sec watching them shatter Percy also started to sweat and her palms are flooded with all the sweat , there comes our Boy Seb he takes over the dias and starts to speak. He introduces himself as "Seb",Percy is filled with admiration she is lost in him with in a blink he finishes it off . he actually spoke till the end but Percy feels it's little too less.After few more people it's finally Percy's turn to take over the dias but she is very nervous it's just a piece of cake for her but she feels really stressed and nervous right now as there are lot of people but somehow manages to muster up the courage and take the dias. She introduces herself and started to tell about her family and her intrests.Not that She is soo good but everyone in the hall are clearly listening to her because she stood out with her confident voice but with trembling face she is clearly confusing the crowd if she is confident or nervous.She finishes it off with her favourite quote and leaves the stage.

To her surprise Seb was looking at her after she got down he is clearly staring at her and she is trying to avoid his stare for who knows what,but he isn't smiling or anything just staring at her as if she is a white wall.Percy was confused with his stare she isn't sure whether he is really looking at her or not but she is satisfied with the day.

( ok y'll I thought Cole would be great ).