Weird feelings

Sebastian

I came home alone ,I called her but she didn't respond So I came first thinking she'll be home by cab but she is not home yet . Honestly I didn't expect to see her in the university but I guess I'll be seeing her quite often from now , I didn't know how to act around her , she smiles at Ethan and Mathew very warmly though how come I never saw her smile .

It's getting dark but Percy is still not back August and Dad are already home I'm feeling uneasy I was about to call her once again when She came. She kept her bag on the table and went into kitchen I followed her , she is not even caring my presence . She is drinking water with tired posture but I'm annoyed by her ignorant behavior.

Percy

As soon as I entered the hall way I saw Seb looking restless but I tried to avoid him , I am quite tired and thought not to bother about him , He doesn't care anyway . I went to kitchen for water I thought he is busy but he followed me to kitchen still I avoided his presence and doing my thing I can sense he is pissed about something , but he is always pissed so it's better to care less about it .

I was shocked when he suddenly grabbed my hand hardly and pinned me to the wall, I tried to resist against his arms ,looking straight into my eyes he said " Percy Nicholas where were you ? " Why does he go violent every time , I avoided his eyes and tried to come out of his grip he then made me look into his eyes grabbing my face with his other hand and this time with rage he asked "WHERE THE FUCK YOU WENT PERCY? " I am feeling weak on my knees , he seemed so evil, I answered him " I went home, to... to get my ca..r" trembling mid sentence , the rage in his eyes seemed less than before ,but still not leaving his grip he said " WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS ? THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME " this time I am about to cry , I can't look at him I said "Sorry....my phone is on silent I didn't check" Seeing my eyes he finally released me from his grip and went upstairs in seconds .

I stood there with tears in my eyes , why is he so rude to me what did I even do? I questioned myself over and over before breaking down in the kitchen , Again all of these are so over whelming for me.

I went to our room after calming down my self , there he is tossing on the bed playing with his phone I glared at him before going into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Sebastian

It felt weird seeing her weak , may be I was too harsh but she deserved it , always making me worry , oh wait! Why do I even worry about her ? Of course it's all my dad . Still I didn't expect her to be frightened by me I couldn't bear her teary eyes looking so weak and innocent . What is wrong with me , what are these weird feelings.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, her wistful eyes and her calm features she is messing with my head.

After the dinner august insisted on playing for a while , I decided to play as well to clear my mind. Dad left to sleep right after the dinner , Percy is in hall watching a movie.

Me and August are in middle of the game , when he asked me with a teasing smile " How is it big bro ? " I looked at him confused " How is your married life huh" he said once again with his mischievous smile , I smacked his head before answering " Why are so curious about these things august ? " he answered with a pout " Bro you need to realise I'm 16 , I pretty much know everything besides big P is so pretty " he said looking at Percy who just entered the room.

Her hair tied in a bun with round spectacles standing perfectly on her perfect nose bridge , her little freckles shining brighter in the dim light gosh this girl is so beautiful , I was too late to realise I've been spacing out at her sight until August shook me .

" August , why don't you go to sleep it's already late " Said percy looking at august

he gave her puppy eyes and said " big P , I don't really sleep early every day though"

" But don't you have school tomorrow ? how are going to wake up early if you don't sleep, besides it's not even early august " she said looking quite serious

August laughed nervously before keeping his controller on the table and getting up from his place , Percy patted his cheek lovingly and said " don't get me wrong my little one , you know sleep is very important and you are still young I am sorry If I burdned you " for which August nodded his head with a smile .

" As if she's so old , she is 19 herself yet behaving like a mother " I thought to myself and chuckled.

But one thing I was furious about is all this time she is having a conversation with my brother she avoided my eyes, she acted as if I didn't even exist , I was looking at her yet she didn't even glanced at me once.

I went to my room to sleep after playing a few rounds by myself as august went to sleep. She is sleeping on the couch leaving the bed empty , I was frustated at her arrogant behaviour . Why is she so stubborn .

Next morning we got ready and gathered at the table for breakfast .

" Uncle , I am going to university in my car " Percy said while chewing on her sausage.

" why ? Can't you both go together , did Seb said something to you percy ? "

" No he didn't , it's just that we wish to hide our marriage from our friends so I'll go myself "

" As you wish dear , also why don't you call me dad ?" said my dad stroking her head , this man adores her too much .

" Thankyou....Dad "

said percy slightly blushing her shy face is one of a kind , she looks so pretty.

As we agreed we went to university in different cars , by ourselves she still didn't spoke a word to me since our last interaction in the kitchen.

( there's gonna be some jelly molly jealousy ig <3 bye kekeke)