Axis !

Seb

" What's taking her so long ? " I sighed as I mumbled in my head.

" Why long sighs bro , you already got a wife what more do you need ?" Ethan asserted in a teasing tone.

I don't know why these dudes are making it such a big thing it's not like they're getting any , it's just that I got a wife a little early.

" Must be "bed room issues " " Jameson mocked causing the others to laugh their asses off.

" Guys this is not decent " Daisy stood up feeling offended for her friend.

" Yes , I agree " Mathew stood along controlling his laugh , just to support his girl.

" hahaha very funny " I said in annoyance.

" What's funny ?" Percy walked in taking a seat beside me and linking her arms with mine.

" Um nothing " Sherley tried to dodge it.

" What? Tell me " my wife whined.

" Ethan thinks you guys have bed room issues " Lizzie let out a loud laugh while saying.

" definitely not , I am extremely happy " Percy said in a very calm tone while leaning her head on my shoulder.

" Wait , you are not offended ?" Daisy asked raising her brows.

" Not really it's not like we should prove our affection to anyone." She answered in most calmer tone which surprised me.

" Basically Percy Sebastian doesn't give a fuck about it Ethan " Lizzie stated while letting out one more laugh.

" I don't " Percy said it without hesitating.

I patted her head and left a peck on her head pulling her more closer to me.

Rest of the day went as usual. Percy slept in the whole ride to our home , classes must've tired her.

I stopped the car infront of our house , unbuckled my belt and took a look at percy.

Her face is extremely tired and she is sleeling soundly I smiled at the sight , she really is my happiness.

" Hermośa , we're home ." I whispered in her ear slowly while caressing her cheeks.

" Umm , I am sleepy " She replied without opening her eyes and placing her cheeks more comfortably in my hands.

" Let's get into the house first , and then no one will disturb your sleep okay ?" I assured her.

" Carry me " She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugging me.

I chuckled at her cuteness , before taking her into my arms.

I carried her to our bedroom while she wrapped her hands around my neck and her head laid comfortably on my chest.
I placed her on the bed carefully , but she refused to let go of my neck her arms are pulling me closer to her by my neck.

" Wifey , sleep comfortably " I told in a low tone while carressing her cheeks.

" These...." She opened her eyes slowly and removed her hands around my neck  and pointed to her shoes.

I let out a small sigh before taking them off and placing her legs comfortably on the bed.

"this too " She closed her eyes again pointing to her skinny fit jeans , I chuckled at changed her jeans into comfortable night shorts.

" Anything more princess ? " I said while bending to her face and caressing her hair.

" Umm..this too " She opened her eyes giving a smile and lowered her eyes pointing towards her chest.