I'm what??

Percy gonna hear something big today!!

With the busy car horn clicks and traffic sounds here is a start of another busy day of the busy world. Percy is up pretty early and getting ready to attend her university , soon she is all set and is now at the dining table for her breakfast, She is scrolling through her mobile and just then her father came she looks up to greet him.

Mr Paul : Percy , should you attend your classes today?
Percy : Am I not supposed to dad ?
Paul : It's just that I want to spend the day with you.
Percy : Dad, Are you alright? did you have a drink ?
Paul : Is it that obvious ! and whispers ( don't tell your mom okay).
Percy : dad!! you are unbelievable anyways is there something going inside your head ?
soon her mom joins with a set of toasts in her hand and serves them....

Mom : There is something Percy.
Percy : what is it?
Mom : (looks at her father ) You say it . Paul : no, you say it .
Percy : okay ! you guys decide who's gonna tell me I'll be on my way to university.
Mom : This is something really important Percy .
Paul : Dear , listen to me carefully don't get tensed, alright?
Percy : WHAT IS IT ?

Paul : You are going to get married ! Percy : I'm what?? mama and dad you guys are no fun this is not something to joke about you know I'm not that young anymore .

Mom : Why do you think we're joking? We are serious Percy Nicholas!

Percy : what? please mom no way! dad , you tell me this is not serious right?

Paul : I'm sorry dear I didn't asked you first ,but this is serious.

Percy is shattered, totally in shock not because she is scared but because she thought her parents are not that type to marry off her to someone without her consent but ofcourse they have their reasons however Percy is in tears , seeing her , her father broke into tears and there is her mother standing not knowing who to console . The only question in her mom's mind is that why on the earth is percy's father is being too much sensitive nowadays . Three of them have a moment crying looking at each others face for an hour and percy finally speaks......

"Dad, I'm sure you always want the best for me, just tell me why? " Her father doesn't even utter a word but suddenly stands up with a rage as if something possesed him and speaks very harshly " Do you really need to know? just do as I say no more questions !" and leaves to his room . Percy and Her mother are in shock and sight of fear is clearly visible in their eyes as this is the very first time He is this harsh to Percy . Being the dad's little princess , seeing her dad this way she burst into tears .

It's already night , whole day neither Percy nor Mr. Paul came out of their rooms . On the other hand Mrs. Paul is really confused about the whole thing that is happening right now . Percy made up her mind, she decided to talk to her Dad and She knocked on his door just to realize it is not locked so, she entered Hesitantly . Percy quickly scans whole room but her dad is no where to be found , Her eyes fell on the Diary on the table which is closed with a book mark in it, Normally She wouldn't touch it but somehow today with a lot of questions in her mind she decided to look for the answers in his personal diary and apparently she did find something.

Percy Pov : I opened the page where the book mark was placed It's still full of ink fragrance , it looked like it was just written I started to read it....

" I'm sorry ! I'm really sorry my Percy , I never thought a day like this would really come in our lives . I have nothing ahead ,If not this I may fail as a father, as a husband, as a man , I am afraid I wouldn't be able to give my little angels the life they deserve , I don't know may be this is not the actual solution but I have no better option than this . I don't know how many days are left for me, even without me my family shouldn't be lacking something in their lives . I know you are a strong Independent girl , you alone can build a whole empire yourself but still I want you to do that with a perfect and standard support behind you . I know I can't hide my cancer for too long but I'll try my best to do so. I know I'm rushing things and making you uncomfortable but trust me I am doing the best for you. Hamza is like the better version of me He'll be looking after our family after me . I trust him with all my will and this is the reason I want you to marry his son . I don't want my family to be abonded I want to give my family a new beginning whilst I'm still there . Percy dear, I want you and your sisters to have the best life ever I'll be always there for you . Dadda says sorry from the bottom of his heart to my best girl Percy for everything."

I'm astonished. My eyes are filled with tears I am speechless , just then I heard washroom's door clicking sound assuming dad is in here I quickly kept the diary in it's place and ran into my room. I knew My dadda , he was different , I couldn't process all of these what's with his sudden illness what does he mean by "I don't know how many days are left for me" . How could he say such thing , I don't want nothing but my dadda. I was crying the whole night and decided to keep his secret safe. I would do as he say but I'll make sure he gets his treatment . I shouldn't make my family freak out by suddenly saying all of this, for now I will just go with my dad.

The next morning I cleaned myself and went down stairs for the breakast . At the dining table I saw my Father feeding Danie and kat Breakfast while they are talking with him who knows what they are shitting bout. With the sight of my dad I couldn't control myself and ran into his arms and Hugged him so tight that I will never let him go from my life. He teared up and held my face with his hands wiping my tears he kissed my forehead . I said " I'm sorry Daddy " and once again he embraced me with his warm hands. I'll bet my whole life That is my safest place.

Danie : oww! what's with the sudden cliche ? ouch my eyes.
Kat : Exactly! Hey Percy you can't just hug my Dadda like this he is clearly feeding me .
Danie : Hey backoff , I'm talking with my dad .
and this little shit tried to seperate me from dad,
Me : Excuse me ? You guys should know that He is My dadda first .
Kat : who cares , Dadda loves me more . ( she hugs dad from the other side)
Danie : He clearly loves ME more you both hahahaaa ( she pushes me away and hugs dad)

just then my Mom comes from the kitchen and says ," Hey you little monkeys, clear the way He is my HUSBAND" and We all laugh together

" Hey you little monkeys, clear the way He is my HUSBAND" and We all laugh together . My father's eyes are filled with visible love and invisible pain , I could tell he is on the verge of crying . Just a happy morning in a Happy family.

( okay!! I love Jaehyun's cover to the core the mv looks sooo boyfriendishhh sobbing in the corner . Bye. )