Responsibility *

15 - 0

Percy

I am bewildered. More than being Hurt I'm shattered right now , by the fact that My papa can't be treated anymore, I may not be able to save my dad , and also that someone is marrying me out of pity? Why ? But I can't blame him, can I? no. I guess it's just that my fate is bad.

He tried to console me , But I couldn't carry all these emotions at once , I left the place leaving him there I didn't care about anything , I just want to hide somewhere right now .

I drove my car towards my favorite place, more like my healing place, " THE ST.MARTINS CHURCH " It's an old church , no body really comes here , our family used to visit this church every Sunday in my childhood , but after few years due to some issues the church is closed and everybody forgot about it , but even though it's closed I used to visit this place time to time whenever I felt like I need answers, since last 3 years The church is again opened, but still it's always empty It's forgotten. I always find peace here , I feel like this is where I belong.

Today too I spent more than 5 hours here , just looking at the god , trying to seek answers for all my unknown questions, Just when Head sister notified me about time , I realised I have been here for too long and I decided to go home , though I'm not sure if I really found the solution. Once I'm in my car , I checked my mobile only to find all the missed calls from my family members, Normally I wouldn't really leave my mobile behind but today I just forgot, To my surprise there are 29 missed calls from Sebastian . I didn't expect him to call these many times , I mean of course He will call me because I basically ran away from him to be exact but I thought he doesn't care . I decided I'll call him once I reach my home.

I reached my home , The doors are open , The room is noisy and tensed , Uncle Saad and his sons are here too . I entered not knowing the Tea. My Dad saw me and rushed to me hugging and he was crying. My mom was crying too , Danie and Kat rushed to me with tears in there eyes I have no clue .

Dad : Percy , Where have you been?

Mom : Do you have any Idea , how worried we were ?

Danie and Kat ( together) : Did you run away Percy ?

Uncle Saad : Percy Dear, Are you allright ?

Seb was about to say something too , I quickly cut him off by answering them.

Me : I was ......in church , why? Did something happen , why are you guys so serious ?

Seb : Seriously ? Percy ! you disappeared for fucking five hours , where were you ?

I was pissed , why is he raising his voice at me?

Percy : I said , I'm in church .

Seb : for whole FIVE HOURS ?? What , did you get ordained or what ?

Me : I will , If I want . Do you have any problem ?

I said being annoyed, and My mom was quick to shut me up .

Mom : WATCH YOUR TONGUE PERCY NICHOLAS !

Uncle Saad : Don't scare her you both , She is tired now that she is safe let her rest for some time.

Dad : Percy , Go to your room and rest for a while , you can join us for dinner .

I nodded and left to my room.

I quickly took a cold shower to clear my mind . I am in my towel in front of my mirror drying my wet hair, I thought to myself " may be I over reacted earlier, It's normal to worry if someone goes missing for hours but why can't he be calm ? like my dad, like Uncle , he was clearly being rude to me earlier , It's fine I just returned him his attitude ". I smirked to myself thinking about the situation earlier.

I was being absent minded , drying my wet hair I came to my senses when someone suddenly entered my room, It's Sebastian. I froze at that moment . His eyes are little red and I can clearly sense the anger in his eyes . He locked the door , and started to walk towards me . I generally lock my door but ,busy being annoyed I forgot to lock my door I guess.

He is coming towards me and When there is literally an inch distance between us , He grabbed my waist with his gaint hands , I was busy looking into his anger filled eyes , When he grabbed me by my waist and threw me on my bed , I am still in my towel but God knows how the towel didn't move from its place midst all of these.

realizing the situation I'm in right now I tried to fight him but he is clearly strong enough to knock me down with his fingers. He pinned my hands to the bed and hovered above me looking right into my eyes he said " PERCY NICHOLAS PAUL , DON'T EVER TRY TO RAISE YOUR VOICE INFRONT OF ME UNREASONBLY ."

Still fighting for freedom from his grip I said " SAAD SUFIAN SEBASTIAN , YOU RAISED YOUR VOICE FIRST " looking straight into his eyes .

" Don't you think It's your fault ? You will just run away suddenly and disappear for fucking five hours and You expect me to stay calm ? and feed you sweets ? "

" Look Sebastian, I am sorry I know it's my fault but I really didn't saw the time, but You didn't have to react that way, I know you really don't care stop acting all sweet and worried "

" You are right! I don't care but You are my freaking responsibility, I have to answer your parents and my dad if you go missing you idiot "

Saying that , He tightened his grip over my wrists and came much closer to my face , Now I can feel his Hot breath and the anger inside him .

" I didn't ask you to take my responsibility " I said not breaking the eye contact we are having , to be exact the fight we are having with our eyes.

" Damn! but my father did, And now don't even try to repeat this . I am not your body guard to follow you around and FUCKING ANSWER MY CALLS "

" What if I don't care ? " I said

" WHAT ? YOU ? DON'T CARE ? PERCY NICHOLAS YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES "

I didn't even care to flinch , why should I?

Annoyed by my guts , He shoved his lips onto mine. He kissed me very roughly. I was trying to push him away but He pinned my hands above my head with one hand and grabbed my neck with his other hand. He is kissing and kissing , I'm fighting against him.

He pulled away with a look of satisfaction and smirk on his face still holding my neck , and said "now you know What I can do, don't even think of going against me you Idiot" with that he left my room leaving me here.

I'M RUINED MESS.

( okayyy I love this song :) bye )