Friends :)

Percy

I arrived at the University I am kinda feeling weird , so I stood infront of the gate staring just then somebody tapped my shoulder, I turned to see the person turns out to be my best friend "Daisy" .

" Oh, so you finally found the way to university?" she said with sarcasm
" I think so " I said still glancing at the gate .

" Seriously Percy , what made you skip classes for whole week?" she asks in disbelief looking really disappointed .

I actually share everything with her but not this ,I need time so instead I dodged her question asking about our other friends.

I don't really have many interactions with my classmates it's always these three girls Daisy , Lizzie and Sherley . Me and Daisy went to same school until 6th grade , Lizzie and Sher just became so close within few days .

" They're doing well , but how come you didn't have time to respond to our texts ? How big is your family issue "
Said Daisy raising her brows expressing her sincere curiosity .

"yeah big enough to change my last name " I thought to myself but of course I can't tell her yet coming up with a excuse I said " we went on a family trip and we thought to leave our mobiles behind "

"Convincing enough " she says doubtful.

She is about to say something when Lizzie came out of no where throwing herself on me "PERCY NICHOLAS I MISSED YOU , FUCKER " I hugged her back saying " I missed you too hoe".

Daisy just laughed at us and we headed to our class. Sherley was already there and she greeted me dearly.

Usually I would look out of the class for most of time for Sebastian but today I didn't do that as I already had enough of him this morning, instead I concentrated on the class .

It's lunch time four of us gathered at our usual table in the canteen hall to eat. We started eating and Lizzie with mouthful said " Nicholas , Sher got a boy " for which she earned a light slap on her head from Sherley .

" Liz I was about to say it myself " pestering her arm I said " doesn't matter , so who's the lucky boy gurl ?" I can see a pinkish blush on her cheeks .

"Someone special , they are so cute " Said Daisy making me more impatient .

Sherley hits her shyly and says "Jameson it is , he asked me out 2 days ago I texted you too but you didn't respond " she said making a pout

" Oohhh Jameson when are you going to introduce him for us " I said making a sly face teasing her

" We've already met him , you're late Nicholas " said Daisy munching on her burger .

"How can you guys do that ! Oh my Jesus just a week and you guys betrayed me totally " I said crossing my arms .

" It's not like that Percy , you can meet him anytime if you want " said Sher with a slight blush .

" There you go Jameson is here " said Lizzie pointing at the entrance .

I can see 3 boys walking inside the hall , the tall one with silver hair I assume Jameson and with two other handsome figures , I can see another head behind them it took me a minute to realise it's Seb. I'm nervous just with the sight of him and I didn't realise I've been staring.

I quickly turned my gaze and the four of them approached our table , I can sense the discomfort on his face seeing me there .

Jameson moves his hand forward for a handshake introducing himself I shooked it doing the same.

The guy with blonde hair said " Hey beautiful , Ethan Jones here " offering a handshake I took his hand and said " Percy Nicholas " and the other one smiling warmly said" call me Mathew Adams " I smiled back .

"Adams ? Mathew Adams and Lizzie Adams oh you guys have same last names " I said looking at Lizzie and Mathew , for which the girls began to laugh I looked at them confused .

Ethan laughing with his eyes said " of course they'll have , they have same parents " that's when it hit me that Lizzie said that she has a twin brother .

" The world is so small indeed" I said awkwardly for which Mathew ruffled my hair uttering " cute ".

This whole time Sebastian is busy looking down at his phone , he didn't even lift his head once Jameson grabs his hand earning a glare from the hot headed boy .

" This is Sebastian" says Jameson introducing his friend.

Daisy , Sher and Lizzie looked at him with a warm welcoming smile he didn't even bother to return the smile , The girls introduces themselves offering handshake I did the same in order to not look indifferent , he just looked at me with motion less eyes.

All of us had lunch together , the whole time Seb was immersed in his phone screen ate his lunch quietly not  even bothering our presence. While the rest of the boys are cheerful , I wonder how did this rock managed to tie them down with him.

We returned to our classes after the lunch , when Daisy suddenly asked me " Percy , do you perhaps know that Sebastian guy ?" i was surprised at her sudden question , I made sure to not look suspicious though . " No , why you thought so ? " I said calmly .
" Nothing , he was glancing at you " I'm really surprised and shocked to hear this , he glanced at me ? However I denied it . 

Rest of the day my thoughts are puzzled cause now that we are in same friend circle I'm quite anxious of our marriage thing. I thought to visit my dad after the class and went home straight.

My mom was surprised to see me but still welcomed with a warm hug , My father was working so I thought I would wait for him to finish his work first. Meanwhile Danie and Kat returned from school and both of them ran to me with all smiles, I miss my family already . Dad came out from his room and he got emotional seeing me , I ran into his arms .

I had a talk with my Papa about his treatment and he said he is already on it and I'm really happy about it , I'm happy he didn't give up on his health . My mom asked me to stay for dinner but I declined her offer saying I will go first , giving me a teasing look she said " Oh Percy Sebastian you don't want to stay at your parents anymore " this woman I swear , I just laughed it off and went home ( Seb's) in my car.

( This Sebastian guy is nuts for sure 555)