Is this even real ?

Percy pov continues :

Soon, Danie and Kat left to school It's only me and dad at the dining table , I took the opportunity to be a good daughter . I called my mom to the dining table and made both of them sit together and I started to speak.

" Dad and Mom , I'm Happy with your decision to get me married , I'm not saying I'm ready but I'm willing to for your sake, for you Dadda . But I want to complete my studies too I mean I'm still young and we can afford I believe so, I want to continue my studies . That's all I'm asking for and about the one who's gonna be my so called " partner or husband " I don't really care cuz I'm solely doing it for you guys " 

Listening to my words My dad chuckled and He is happy , I can sense that . My mom on the other hand is visibly happy . My dad started to speak something just then someone is at the door, so my mom went to look out . It's Uncle Saad . My father went to welcome him with a warm hug , I got up to greet him . My father with His hand around Uncle Saad's shoulder began to speak .

" Percy , once again meet 'Saad Albert Hamza ' your to be Father in law , yes you heard me right, you are going to marry his son , And ofcourse you are going to continue your studies my dear , I just want you to get married, nothing changes in your life except that you'll be having a new family , you don't need to change anything . I'm happy you are willing to get married ."

I have to act confused here to be exact, I mean I knew I was going to marry Uncle Saad's son but I read it Pa's diary so , I gave a confusing yet convincing look to my father and I said " But, isn't Uncle Saad's son is in highschool? how can I probably marry him ? " with that All three of them burst into laughing . 

My mom started to speak " Percy , You see that was a very bad one why would you even think you are going to marry a high schooler?"

I said " Your words seem so ".

Uncle Saad said, " No dear , absolutely not ,you are going to marry my elder son who is now 20 years old and little do you know , he is in the same university as yours " 

Wow that's sus, I almost choked in air " what if he is someone from my class, all of my class boys are visible thugs " I thought to myself . and I said " Oh! really?".

And this time it's my dad who spoke " Hamza, where is Seb though? didn't you say he'll be with you today" and there my heart and body began to tremble I'm terrified . But wait, did dad just say " SEB" ? no freaking way , might be some other seb . 

Uncle says , " He should be here " and they started to chat for a while , so I decided to get some my " room air " and went upstairs . 

I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes for a while thinking , What is happening in my life . Not so soon I heard my mom shout , I mean she is not even calling me she really did shout " PERCY NICHOLAS ! come down" . I lazily got up from the bed with a heavy sigh and got out of my room and looked down to get a view of what's happening in the hall . I see an extra head there Must be that " Seb ". I thought to myself and took the stairs holding my thumping heart. 

As I came down I can see " A tall back figure with black wavy hair in a good attire smiling and talking to my mom , I can see My mom is blushing and is truly happy " wonder what he is saying. As I approached a little closer My Dad came to me, held my hand and kept his another hand around my shoulder and said " Here comes, my little princess ' PERCY NICHOLAS PAUL ' ". and the boy turned to me . 

 I can't believe this . Is this even real?  That's him. 

This is what uncle Saad meant, when he said his son is in same university as me ? He is the Seb , Dad was talking about? I couldn't believe my eyes , bitch He is my CRUSH. I was frozen in my place ,more like frozen in his eyes ? May be yes, My dad shook me up asking what's wrong ? I shook my head saying nothing in response and there he held out his hand for a hand shake.

" Hello, Saad Sufian Sebastian here , nice meeting you " he said it ,he said it with a smile plastered on his face whilst offering a hand shake , I was a little late to respond but somehow managed to take his hand and I said " Hello, Percy Nicholas Paul here" . I quickly let go of his hand and stood beside my Dad. 

We all sat down , and there uncle Saad starts to speak "Nicholas , when do you think should we arrange the wedding?" and  to that My dad responds " As early as possible , may be this weekend ,what do you say ?'' . 

My mom says " What's the rush? shouldn't we give some time for them to know each other atleast ?" with that My Dad's eyes turn pale unable to answer , unable to say the reason , fighting with his inside self , so I decided to speak something but to my surprise he responds , ( yeah , he my crush , my soon to be husband I can't even process ). 

Seb says " No problem Aunty, I think It's better to get it done quick , I believe we have plenty of time to know each other, I mean if it's okay with Percy ". My dad smiles , sure he got what he want. And I just nodded.My mom just smiled, I wonder what has gotten into my mom , she is just smiling to everything this boy is uttering , I knew my Mom for my whole life she never smiled this way with my words though . May be because he is so handsome? naur! 

With that being discussed , It's decided that i'm am going to get married this weekend to this handsome boy , but coming to think of it , I just know his face is beautiful but what about his heart? what about his character ? is it beautiful too as his appearance . Also there is something running in my head, I have a reason to go with my dad about rushing the wedding but what about him, does he know too? 

Percy has so much in her mind right now .