W-Whatever You Say

You closed your eyes tightly. You haven't seen your dad in ages and it bugged you. You sighed, stop being a premature baby you kept saying. It's nothing special... The bus jerked hard and the engine roared. You opened your bag, unzipping the zipper and looking inside. Your (F/C) IPod was there in front of your face. It was a pity, there was no wifi anywhere. You checked the time.

"Only 3:30 PM?" You groaned smashing your iPod back into the bag. You put your hand under your chin looking out the window seeing pine trees zooming past. A sudden chill made you sit straight up. An engraving on the window appeared where you were looking. It seemed like a triangle. No it was a circle? No it isn't that either! You shake your head in confusion and you hear the ear piercing screech of the bus stopping.

"The mystery shack!" The bus driver called loudly. You swung your bag over your shoulder and you thanked the driver getting off and staring at a crooked building. It looked like one of those creepy haunted houses you would walk into. You took a deep breath and walked towards the door slowly turning the handle while swallowing.

"Here goes nothing?" You said nervously and your (H/C) hair dropped over your face.

"HELLO!!" A young girl screamed in your face and pulled you in. Your body was in shock. The young girl dragged you up a flight of stairs. She gripped onto your skin, not letting go.

"Ouch! Hey that hurts!" You scolded tugging away and fixing your leather jacket.

"I-I'm so sorry! Did I hurt anything? We can get the masking tape! We can f-" You cut her off.

"No! It's fine, and why are we going upstairs?" You questioned tilting your head while stepping onto a creaky step.
Suddenly a young boy popped his head around the corner facing the stairs at you!

"I smelt perfume," He says slowly.
You stuff the perfume bottle deeper into your pocket.
"Well hello, my names Dipper and that's Mabel my annoying sister." He pointed to the brunette girl and he walked up towards you. You noticed Mabel pointing to the door with a giant smile. Her sweater had an arrow pointing towards their room. The arrow on her sweater started to blink.

"Isn't that a fire hazard?" You asked nervously.

"No, it's a fun hazard now let's go! You need to pack up and get dressed nicely!" Mabel cheered with delight.

"O-Okay whatever you say." Mabel pulled you to the depths while you mouth to dipper "I'll talk to you later."