7 Minutes in Heaven~Part 2

Dipper walked out with a large blush forming on his cheeks followed by a shaken Clara. You smiled in relief knowing that you weren't chosen... Thank god!

Wait!
Mabel can still get Bill!
Oh crap!

After dancing around you started to go back to a uneasy feeling in your gut. Dipper and Clara sat beside each other and looked at Bill.

"G-Go..." Clara pointed to Dipper's hat, her voice still shaky after kissing Dipper. Bill sighed, closing his eye and reaching in. Your heart pounded in your chest, your teeth clenching. Bill pulled out a bracelet. Roses, daisies, and different flowers were lined up against the string. The next thing you know you're in the bathroom with Bill for 7 minutes...

"Well I pulled yours out..." He said, walking towards you. You laughed nervously and he leaned down.

"No making out!" You squinted as you felt overpowered. He sighed and grabbed your waist making you yelp.

"Alright, but that doesn't stop me from kissing you passionately..." He moves you up against the wall and started to kiss a little, just waiting till you join in with him. You kiss back more, his hands moved up your thighs and you whimpered into the kiss. He stopped and pulled away.
"That wasn't so bad was it?" He smiled at you as you blushed.

Thank god it wasn't Mabel...
Like thank you!

~Meanwhile with Dipper and Clara~
(Here's some Clara X Dipper stuff for you shippers)

Clara looked down at the bedsheets and shuffled a bit. Dipper sighed, getting more uncomfortable by the minute.
Clara got up, she wrapped a scarf around her neck and put the moon necklace back on.
She was about to turn the doorknob to go outside before she stopped at someone's voice.

"W-Where are you going? Dipper stuttered nervously, he was trying to be careful since this was a dangerous demon after all.

"I just wanted to get something to drink, I want to make sure I at least get to drink something before the world crumbles." Her voice wasn't energetic, she was using a small sweet voice. Mabel smiled and pushed Dipper up towards her, encouraging him.

"C-Can I-I join y-you?" He was now a nervous wreck as he stood up and looked at Clara's one functioning eye. Her red eye was a bit scary to look at to be honest.

"I guess?" She opened the door and started to walk down the hallway, Dipper smiled back at Mabel and started to catch up with her.

"Clara, I've never really talked with a girl who's not my sister a lot..." He smiled a bit as Clara smiled back.

"One thing is, if you need to talk to me don't be afraid. I won't make fun of you... Because your a sweet guy..." She giggled and continued to walk again. He blushed again, making her look down at his burning face.
She pressed a few buttons on the elevator and stepped in, grabbing Dipper's hand as it almost closed on him.

"T-Thanks..." He laughed nervously, he could of gotten squished. She nodded in response and the elevator jerked open. The lobby wasn't all that busy and there was already a café there to begin with.

"Wait here, and don't move, and if you see anyone don't speak to him/her! Belle is more powerful now." She was about to leave until he tugged on her sleeve.

"Belle? I thought her name was Trinity?"

"She's using her real name now, it's because she's in her dragon form." Clara stated and started to walk away. Dipper sat at the table, making sure he was devolving feelings for her.
But it's kind of stupid to just have a crush out of no where. But the first time he saw her he started to get nervous around her.

~With You, Bill, and Mabel~

You walked out of the washroom normally and looked at Mabel sitting on the floor with different weird names sitting around her.

"Mabel, what are you doing?" You looked down at her as you peered at all the weird names.

"Making ship names for Dipper and Clara!" She smiled and returned back to her work.

"Oh god, the two are liking each other already?" Bill stood over you and Mabel, looking down at the names.

"Actually no! The night you two were in bed together Dipper and Clara talked about the journal for hours! They're like perfect!" Mabel beamed brightly as she kept pairing and gluing names together...

(That's to all of you Dipper X Clara shippers, don't worry about you and Bill because it'll become a lot better in the future!)