7 Minutes in Heaven~Part 1

After eating you were going back to bored, at least you ate something so you didn't feel "extra" pain.

"Is anyone bored?" Clara smiled evilly, looking at everyone closely.

"Yeah." Dipper, Mabel, and you chimed in together.

"Good!" Clara stood up and twirled around Dipper and grabbed his hat.
"We shall play 7 minutes in heaven! The ultimate game!" She growled softly, letting you know this was a horrible idea.

"Hey! That's my hat!" Dipper tried to reach for his cap but Clara just dangled it higher. He blushed and sat back down, his facial expressions not impressed.

"7 Minutes in heaven?! I have a great idea! Everyone put something in what represents yourself!" Mabel shouted throwing in a little star bracelet she had. Clara put in her necklace what was half a moon, and Dipper put in a small note.

"Why do we have to do this?" Dipper sighed angrily and sat down on a chair, while you put in a flower bracket.

"Because your bored! Now Bill get your butt down here!" Clara stood up and tugged on him.
"Awe, c'mon it'll be lots of fun!"

"Only once..." He had anger in his voice, but he was also pretty bored after reviewing the same pages over and over again for the battle tonight.

"Yes! Put something in dorito!" She squealed and sat down, making you jump when she sat next to you. He flicked a piece of jewelry in but he looked away afterwards.

"Dipper! You go first!" Clara laughed. You tensed up since if he pulled your name out Bill would throw a fit, and a not pretty one. Clara pulled you closer and shook in laughter, you kept your mouth shut.
He reached in and closed his eyes, moving his hand around he pulled out a necklace, it dangled in the air. It seemed to sparkle as it spun around in circles. It was shape in a moon, Clara's eyes widened and smiled softly.
Dipper started to blush uncontrollably.
You stood up and grabbed both of there arms and threw them into the washroom.

"This'll do, besides we don't have a closet! Have fun!" You laughed, slamming the door and jumping around like a idiot.

~Meanwhile with Dipper and Clara~

"W-We don't need to do this y'know..." Clara sighed nervously, her blush deepening.
"It's not like you would like a freak like me..." A piece of hair hung in front of her face as her eyes started to water. Bill sighed and moved her hair out of her face.

"If we didn't care about you, we would of left..." He smiled softly and looked into her eyes. She sniffed a bit and looked down, feeling ashamed.

"B-But... There's no one you can trust..." Her eye lids hung low, but Dipper tilted her chin up.

"If I didn't trust you I wouldn't do this..." He leaned in kissed her, Clara's eyes widening but she closed them after awhile. Pulling away her blush was extremely red.
"Don't tell anyone we did this... Even though they'll probably already know." He laughed nervously and walked out of the room blushing.
Let's see who's next...

~Part 2 coming soon~
>:D