Library

Fumbling around like a idiot you finally found the doors to the library. The red eye you had really messed up your vision. Opening the glass doors you stumbled and swayed, Bill standing behind you.

"Come on, it took us about 30 minutes to get here." Bill sighed, he kept you straightened out. You suddenly went sideways, with little effort he spun you around and walked you inside.

"Bill I need you to... Go to that way!" You pointed west as you stumbled again.

"I thought so..." He sighed and grabbed your arm. You sat down on a small chair watching him.
"What does the book look like?" He said, facing the opposite direction.

"It has a blue cover with gold writing." You tried to whisper, Bill jumped off a ladder and kicked it to the right. Once again he climbed it and started to search. You're here just sitting and staring. You looked at your weak arm, you moved it flimsily. The eye you had kept vibrated like you were in reach. Bill pulled out a book, the gold writing shone in the low lighting. Blowing off the dust he wiped the dust and looked at the criss-crossed letters. It was written with ink, the pages extremely torn and dirty. Splatters of ink worn out the pages as it was a thick book. Bill threw the bill on to your lap and jumped down.

"It doesn't even have a library label." Bill leaned against the wall, watching you open the pages. The first page was ink splattered, 3 long claws went through the author's name.
It looked like...

C_a_a

Skipping a few pages with torn letters and scratches, you finally stopped at a page. The top singed from a some sort of fire. Skimming through the random heightened writing you finally found a journal entry.

Dear, Future Reader

Hi! Today I've moved from England, the greatest place in the whole world! Mother went to Canada and we finally got to see her! I even got to see tunnels underneath the falls!

But, I think I stumbled upon something I shouldn't of seen...
It was a ancient drawing of a drawing, with some weird looking creatures bowing.

Anyways... I-I don't know, I feel like someone's following me!
I even have proof!

U-Uh... I got to go!

Sincerely, C_a_a

"Why is the author's name all scratched out, it's like someone didn't want anyone to find out what the author was writing about." You tried to search for a date, you were completely shocked how old this book was.
"1859..." You pointed to a small date, the letters slanted. Flipping through the pages, every time her name was mentioned it seemed like it was scratched out by some weird claws.

The last journal entry caught your eye though, it seems like she was sending a message.

Dear, WHOEVER!!

That's it! I can't do this anymore! She's been following me every where! She's killed my brother by pushing him down the falls!!

I'm done! I'll be incasing myself in a tomb behind the falls, whoever finds me will choose my fate! I'm already a demon, there's no turning back.

Whoever who has found this book you've been cursed! Unless your a demon!

Now, it's time I leave this rotten world!!

Sincerely, C_a_a

"Well that was a down fall." Bill chuckled lowly, he liked seeing others suffer.
"Anyways, while you were so caught up with that book of yours we're trapped." With that the lights flickered off.

"Wow, they have poor security." You giggled lightly. Bill sighed, and sat down. Blushing you thought of a little plan.

"B-Bill..." You softly said, sweat trickled down your forehead.
"C-Can I sit with you?" You hid your face as you blushed full force.

"Sure, I don't mind." He laughed softly knowing your blushing. He got up and wrapped his hands around your wast and pulled you onto a seat.

"This is so awkward being in a library." You laughed softly, leaning up against Bill's chest.
Bill stroked your hair and hissed softly.

"Kiss me..." He hushed softly, without thinking you did what you were told. You flipped around and kissed his lips softly, staying there for quite some time. Pulling away he opened his eye, flashbacks of when you first kissed flashed in your mind.
"Get some rest, I'll be ready to tell you when the twins get to where they're supposed to be." He slid down in the seat as you curled up on his lap. The library was silent so it hushed you to sleep fast.

(So sorry for not updating in 2 days!
Did anyone see the Lunar supermoon eclipse on Sunday night.
I did :3

Anyways have a nice day!)