Stupid MisFortunes

"Why is it so bloody cold here at night?" Trinity shivered, her face stern waiting for a answer.
"Hey you! Razor! Answer my question!" She snapped in his face.

"Uh, I'm sorry milady," He bowed and Trinity slapped her.

"Your my loyal servant! Rather then those to twats behind us!" Her nightmarish voice made him shiver.

"Yes... My queen," He bowed, not looking up in her frosty eyes. He didn't want the same punishment like one of the twins.

"Your a bloody demon, get your s*** together!" Trinity stopped into a garden, the flowers seemed dead when she walked by... Like she was a curse to life. The trees towered over her.
"My loyal servant my ass," She whispered under her breath, her eyes focusing onto the hotel...
Her cold smile turned into a evil smirk knowing that you were asleep.
"I have a secret (Y/N)... And your going to like it whether or not you live or die..."
The two twins raced up to her, there Crimson eyes ready at her service.

"Is t-there something bothering you?" One of them spoke up, her name was Moonlight and she hardly spoke to her master.

"No, there isn't, and where the hell is Razor?" She hissed.
The other girl named caramel approached her and bowed.

"Your highness, he went to go get something for you," Her voice was darker then Moonlight. After all there were 3 of them... Until Trinity ate one of their souls... Caramel was deeply effected and is more sharper then her sister, not risking what Hannah did...

"Good, I needed to talk to you guys. You can be useful for what might lead her to tragic misfortune," She giggled softly, soon escalating into laughing inanely...

~Back at the Hotel-

"She must of been having some terrible dre-" Bill stopped speaking as you bursted up from your pillow.

"NO!!" Your eyes shook in fear as your body trembled. Your eye had severe pressure as your jaw was shifted.

"What has gotten into you ever since you saw Trinity?" He hopped over a bed and landed next to you.

"It seems like she's controlling me with black magic or something, she looks human but is she?" Your face looked down, slow breathes was all what was heard from you.

"S-She's absolute not a human, I could tell you the legend if that's fine..." He shifted closer to you, a small blush appeared on your face.

"B-Bill... Do it quickly, the others will be arriving soon enough," You yawned softly, closing your eyes and laying back down.
He sighed ready to tell you the "legend"... But no one really knew what was beneath her heart.

"(Y/N), Trinity was born a demon, her family didn't really care for her... After all she could handle herself. But there was something different in her, like she had a past life full of hatred...

She had decided to make a little company... She would point to random people in the world and select her target, giving the demon a chance to get her what she wanted... If the demon failed she would kill the demon responsible...

If the demon gave her the child's soul she would grant her power to the demon, feeding on the soul they had captured for her. Then she would release some of her power and give them more strength...

She's called queen because she's one of the highest demons around,"
By then you had fallen asleep again, Bill softly stroked your body as he looked down into the city, seeing Trinity walking around ready to attack her prey...

YOU!!

(Yay? Slightly longer chapter XD)