I Need A Doctor

Bill sighed, his cheeks tear stained. A small cough was heard from you. You're eyes softly opened, Bill was all you saw. He was blurry, your side stinging badly.

"B-B-Bill..?" You weakly clung to his chest and tried to hug him. You looked into his eyes, the aquamarine tears still there.
You wiped them away and softly smiled, the sky stopped raining but the red clouds still surrounded you guys.
"I-I n-need... A d-d-doctor..." You sat up, coughing up a mixture of blood and water. Bill quickly grabbed you.

"We need to get out of here now..." The water rose over the rocks, softly and slowly trying to get on land. He hugged you softly and hushed you, you're eyes trying to stay open.
"We won't be able to fight the current... Come with me... You'll heal faster in the dreamscape... I promise I'll bring back you and Dipper." You swallowed blood and softly nodded, you reached to his eye patch and closed it. You hugged him as tears dripped down your eyes, he hugged you tightly as you disappeared from reality.

"(Y/N) Wake up!" Bill softly sat behind you on a bed. Your clothes were drenched, Bill had redone his clothing but you were covered with blood.

"B-Bill... H-H-Help... N-Now..." You shivered, your teeth clacking as you fought back blood from escaping you. Bill turned you around to face him.

"I'll try... I thought I lost you, that was a fright... I haven't been scared in awhile," He mumbled the last sentence as he examined your arm.
You coughed up more blood, some of it landed on Bill but it disappeared as he snapped his fingers. Bill took some bandages and pulled out a piece with his teeth. He picked up your arm and wrapped the bandage around your crushed arm.

"B-Bill... My side... It's b-bleeding," You swallowed, you didn't care about anything more, everything was swirling.
Bill suddenly blushed as he realized what you said.

"I-I... Umm..." He flushed red as he removed your shirt.

(You have a bra on, don't worry XD)

"W-What's wrong?" You squinted as you looked at Bill, not realizing he's blushing.

"I-It's nothing..." A large wound was on your side, blood pouring out.
"Alright... You've got to be calm for me..." You nodded, with a quick movement he patched it up. Your skin burned in pain as it felt horrible.

"B-Bil-"

"Shh... I know," He removed his fingers from your lips and put back your shirt.
"Your lucky you're not busted on your face or legs," He hugged you, being careful to be gentle.

"B-Bill... Who was Mabel? She's not normal," You coughed a little bit more, Bill lifted your chin.

"Trinity was inside her, I can't believe I didn't notice... I'll have to battle her soon, the clouds are red, not very a good sign." He yawned softly, he sprawled on the bed looking up at the white ceiling.

"I felt like I died..." You looked down at Bill, he sighed.

"Yes, you did actually. I find it remarkable that you're actually alive," He smiled softly.

"Well Bill... W-What's next?" You got off the bed and looked around.

"You'll reunite with Dipper and Mabel. Candy, Wendy, and Grenda have already been captured by Trinity, I'll come back when she's back," He stood up and took your arms.
"You'll be in the hotel but, be careful," He kissed your cheek as you disappeared, he waved as you went back to reality.