Dresses Everywhere

Mabel threw you into a room with a triangular window. The sun gleamed through the open window and you smiled slightly until Mabel ruined the moment.

"We need to wait for Grenda and Candy to come over!" She squealed with delight.

"What are they going to d-" You were cut off once again.

"They are going to get you into one of my dresses!" She screamed opening the closet. The closet came to life with sparkly dresses, bright dresses, and even neon ones.
"Oh these old things! I just stole these from Wendy and shrunk them." Mabel yelped in proudness.

"Wait you... WHAT?!" You ran to the door but Candy and Grenda were already standing.

"HEY GIRL!!!" Grenda bursted through the door.

"We are here to pick dresses!" Candy smirked and ran to Mabel.
"Whose the new pretty girl?" Candy asked while looking at your clothing.

" D-Dresses alright." You sighed and sat down. You looked around the small room. There were two beds and you still didn't understand what the dresses were for. You swallowed when Mabel showed you a blue sapphire dress.

"Do you like this one?" Her bright braces shown in the sun and she smiled.

"I kind of liked this one." You pointed to a dress what was (Long or Short) and had your favourite colour on it. You swallowed, you didn't know Mabel's reaction if you rejected her.

"Oh, alright!" She sounded cheerful and she grabbed the dress carefully.
"Here! Hope you like it!" You handled the dress. You went downstairs and got it on. You came out of the washroom and was going to go upstairs until Dipper noticed you.

"Hey! Woah! You look amazing!" He blushed slightly, but you didn't notice it.

"Thank you," You bowed on the stairs.
"Anyways where are we going, and why is there so many triangles in this shack?" You asked.
Dipper took a deep breath and started to explain.

"First off we are going to Niagara on the lake today. Then to the casino and the triangles... It's Bill's shape." He slowed down at the end of the sentence.

"B-Bill? He seems scary... I guess?" You almost backed up into the stairs.

"He's not scary he's a nuisance. He's took my body before and it was awkward. To be honest it was kind of scary." Dipper whimpered, looking into your (Colour of your eyes) and he smirked.
"You should get going." He finished, running up the stairs to you and he held your hand slightly. You blushed deeply.
"You got a little red since I noticed you." He teased and he led you to Mabel's room.

"Thank you." You smiled and your dress flowed form behind.
"I'll talk to you in the car." You finally said, closing the door behind you and you proceed to see Candy and Grenda with their sparkly dresses and their wacky hair.

"You need your hair done!" Mabel screeched and she grabbed a mirror.
"Here!" Mabel yelled, handing you a comb and a hair brush.

"Thank you Mabel." You smile, brushing  your hair straight down. You grabbed a hair straightener. You did light strokes down your hair.

"You look beautiful!" Grenda shouted. You smiled.

"Thank you. Now let's get packing!"