Miss. Death

~Meanwhile At The Trinity Mansion~

"Fetch me something better you pathetic wrenches!" Trinity slammed the table and got up.
"I did not spare you're life's so you can mess around! Now go make something better!" Her eyes were flaming with death and anger.
"The fool is falling into my trap, the girl will be killed with it... They'll just have to go a little farther..."
Her two different eye colours flashed with evil stricken in them.

"Yes my highness," 2 twins bow and run off.

"I will not put up with these fools! I'll just have to bring Bill back to my side and force him to choose... Demons can't love.. He's the only one who has disobeyed my orders and fallen for the girl I had desperately tried to kill!"
She slammed her fist into the wall, leaving a small dent.

"Your highness, here is y-your tea.." They shuddered there eyes frozen into hers.

"Delightful, I'll call you two idiots when I need you," She slapped one quickly and sent them off.
"Bill must be at the girls hotel... Tomorrow they'll be at the falls... If bill gives her a deal and makes it to fulfill the day treaty, I can easily just give a little... Shove," She dropped a small crumb into the fish tank as the vicious creatures bite at it.

"And Dipper would crush Bill's heart," A males voice echoed through the halls.

"So, you decided to speak for once... I was expecting you... Razor," She chuckled softly.

"Why would I leave your side when we made such a good team last time?" He questioned.

"The girl has gotten to far, she'll end up with Bill... And I'll be disrespectful and banished,"

"The polar girl? I suppose it's time we get rid of her," He smiled back.

"THEN GET OUT THERE AND KILL HER!!!"