You're Mine

"Where am I?" You questioned yourself while looking into the distance. Everything was pure white. Everything silent...

"Who's there?!" You turned around to hear footsteps in the white space. You looked at your hands and examined your body to make sure everything was alright. You suddenly touched a scar in a form of a triangle with a red glowing outline. The footsteps got closer and closer. Suddenly a pair of hands touched your shoulder.
You weren't angry you felt threatened...

"We've got to talk." A voices sounded, a yellow tainted eye looked at your frame turned away with eyes closed.

"L-Leave me alone." There was no one to protect you. You didn't know where you were in the first place. You fell to the floor in fear.

"Look at yourself, your a mess. All of this could of been avoided if you joined me." He stuck his hand out to you. You took his hand getting up to your feet trembling.

"How would that effect m-" He put his finger to your lip. You took his hand off your mouth.
"Why did you do this?" You whimper looking at him with small eyes. He grinned. He leaned to your ear

"You're mine now." He snickered leaning back out with his cane what had just appeared. Flashes of terror raced in your delicate mind. He stood there looking at you. He blew his hair to the side while twirling his cane.
"Time to wake up my little snowflake." He smirked and kissed your cheek where the burn was, awaking you.

"NO!" You woke up gasping and holding your cheek as your face was filled with shock. The whole group was there.
"Mabel?" You rubbed your eyes as you sat up.

"You looked in pain when you were sleeping." Grenda blurted out. Dipper stood over you, his cuts bandaged from Bill's grip. Your cheek was still glowing red, cooling down slowly.

"What's that on your cheek?" Candy ask, bending over you from the left side. You closed your eyes while sighing.

"Bill did this, he said I'm his." You sigh,  looking up. Hallucinations of Bill flickered in your mind.

"Bill said he's yours? It's possible." Dipper says, looking through his journal.
"I'm surprised he hasn't got this yet." He looked at it flipping the picture to demons.

"What does it say?" You sat up crossed legged watching Dipper flip through the delicate pages of the book.
Mabel grabbed a small bandage covered with stickers.

"Here, you may need this." The burning still hurt when touching it's sensitive surface. Not to mention he kissed you there making you burn more.

"It says "It is possible for a demon to mark yours as there own, meaning he won't stop until he gets you."
Dipper explained, shivering at the thought as he slammed the journal shut.

"I think is good for us to go walk for a bit." Candy says, lifting you to your feet and you walked out the door more cautious then you walked in.