Go Away!!!

You got up from your seat, the chair making a screeching sound across the wooden planks. You approach Bill carefully. You hold your hand out slowly and cautiously.

"Bill go away, it's not your lunch!" You yell, pushing him backwards but, you some how get swallowed by him. Your mind flickered for at least 3 seconds until he spat you out.
"What the heck! Just leave us alone!" You had enough about Bill annoying you.

"Why should I angel? After all seems like you are melting for him, Polar Ice Caps!!" He laughed insanely, and he let go of Dipper's hypnotic trance.

"Don't you know it's rude to interrupt?" You started to act slightly sassy and bossy.

"Sheesh! I just wanted have some fun." He giggled slightly, and teleported behind you, making you turn around confused.
"Wow, it's pretty sad you didn't invite me to lunch." Bill pretended to pout. All the anger bubbled up inside you at that phrase.

"Go away Bill! No one wants you!!" You scream and you point at him erupting into full rage.

"You want me to go away Ice Caps but soon you don't want me to ever leave." He faintly laughed, fading off into the darkness and colour returned. Dipper woke up. His head jerked in place.

"Thank god he's gone." You sigh wiping sweat off your brow.
"He is a nuisance." You awkwardly laugh.

"He is isn't he?" Dipper chuckled.

(X)

Dipper lay back on the chair while you sat theren waiting for Mabel to scarf down the rest of the fries on the plate. Your mind was still racing from the encounter before. Polar Ice Caps?! Was that your sign? Like shooting star and pine tree? What does this mean anyways. All the possibilities! Energetic flow! Does this all make sense?! Or is this all a dream? You shake your head. No this real!

"Is everyone finished?!" Mabel's voice was muffled from the fries in her mouth she was saving for "later". It kind of made you feel gross and sickly. Everybody nodded and you sighed. Throwing down some money you fled off into the street. Dipper followed you and the others well.. They went a different way and got to the car before you. If it wasn't for Dipper you would of been stranded.

"Wait!" Dipper yelled in the car remembering your name. He jumped over the 4 seats and pulled out the car keys. But where did you go?