Bill's Mood Swings

Bill pulled you up to you're trembling legs.
He smirked  as he started to walk down the hallway, softly wrapping his hands around yours.

"You know... Maybe you should stay with your father in Gravity Falls..." His eyes shone with hope, trying to grasp onto your heart.
"This place is dumb... I can't stay here with you," He chuckled softly and stopped, looking into your (E/C) eyes.

"B-Bill... I'm only 13... You'll have to transform me... I'll have to live in the dreamscape," Your head hung low, trying not to make any noticeable eye contact with the demon. He rolled his eye and kept walking, softly gazing towards your body. You gritted your teeth softly, knowing he's looking.

I-It's fine...
He's just s-staring
N-No! I'm no-
Ugh!!
It was a dumb idea to kiss him!
He's taking a-advantage!
Dammit!!!!

You snapped back to the reality as Bill was tugging your sleeve. You didn't move until he pushed you into a elevator.
"S-Sorry..." You say awkwardly, looking away from Bill's gaze. Bill stepped closer to you, looking down at you.

"Awe, why are you so scared darling. Is there something wrong?" He lifted your delicate chin and looked into your eyes. He chuckled softly as sweat trickled down your forehead. He let go roughly, making you choke quietly.

T-That kind of h-hurt...
Does he really love me?
I feel like a pet!

You rubbed your neck softly, glaring at Bill angrily. To you it felt like the kiss was a joke. Just so you can try to cling onto him. Bill looked away from you, as the door opened he started to walk faster away from you.

"Hey! Wait up!" You blushed nervously, knowing he would probably tease you.

"Alright darling, stay near," His grin looked devilish as grasped onto her hand. You started softly swaying his hand, not noticing much. He kept his eyes locked forward, trying not to look at you. He suddenly stopped behind the stairs, you pointed towards the exit.

"Bill? What are you doing?" You scowled at his grin. With little force he pinned you against the wall and lifted your arms. Locking them in place, your mind raced quickly.

No! Bill!
Stop!
It's not right!!!

A voice screamed in your right corner of your brain, but something else was urging you.

Yes!
He's trying to kiss you!
Go on with him!!!!
He's hot!!!
Go my friend!

Bill softly kissed your lips. You tried not to part them. Your (E/C) shone back at him with a worried look.

"Okay sheesh, you're not there yet," He growled softly.
"I'm sorry darling," He took your arm off the wall.

Good!
No!
He's not going to do it! Yes!
He's moving away! No!
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No!

Oh well... You sighed, watching him walk away slowly. Your breathing slightly slowed from panicking. 

"There's a time and place, you don't know who he is... Time to get answers," You pumped yourself up and ran after him...

(Yeah umm... I guess this chapter was alright, I'm getting back into Trinity in the next chapter. Also with you and Bill ^•^!
Yas, I have a perfect idea for Trinity's plan >:3 Hope you liked this chapter)