First Kiss

You smiled with joy while walking down the sparkling pathways. Even though your face had a bandage you did look beautiful. The main doors flew open, showing a colossal mansion. Dipper looked at you and nodded.

"Alright, be safe. We don't need anymore injuries do we?" Dipper let go of your hand and smiled. You waved goodbye as your friends sped off to see a performance. You jolted up confident of what may be up next.
Glittering statues and plates were placed in the dining hall as a large space was held with dancing couples. Music played softly in the background making you smile as you sat down on a small chair watching the couples dance. You sighed watching the happy pairs dance.
"I wish I could dance with someone," A figure from the dark put out his hand.

"Would you like to dance with me?" A familiar voice echoed. You looked up to see Bill. You shot a glance as you twisted away crossing your arms.
"At least give me a chance this one time," You slightly smiled back grabbing his hand pulling yourself up. He smirked as you looked into his eyes.

"Shall we?" You nervously asked as he took your waist. The music in the background played softly as you two swayed in perfect rhythm. Bill looked at you. His eyes sparkling a gold colour in the light.
"Bill can I ask you something?" You ask softly as both of you continued to dance. He nodded looking at you.
"Are you truly evil?" You looked up at him, your eyes shining.

"Of course I am, I can do some bad things," He pushed away your hair from your face as he lifted your chin.
"But there's something different about you," He smirked looking at you with a sweet face.
You blushed back as he said those two sentences. Maybe Bill wasn't that bad once you gave him a chance. But you still couldn't fully trust him. A small song came on making Bill smile at you.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream," You opened your eyes as he closed his eyes as he sung lightly.
"I know you, that look in your eyes are so familiar a gleam," You looked back in awe as his voice sounded very sweet when singing. You two started to dance together again
"And I know it's true, that visions are seldom all they see," You closed your eyes swaying lightly while listening to his voice.
"But if I know you, I'll know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream," He stopped as the music carried on. He leaned in closer as you opened your eyes. He closed his eyes. As he leaned very close to you, you closed your eyes. A sudden feeling jolted through your body as he kissed you on the lips. The song replayed in your head as you two kissed deeper. Bill pulled away opening his sweet eyes.

"It was nice seeing you, see... If you gave me a chance," He disappeared as his energy was weak from being reality. You touched your cheek where the triangle was, your face turning red as he disappeared into the night.