Human Bill?

(There's one swear word at the end, hopefully you don't mind just giving a heads up there may be a few swear words in the story)

You took off running down the small streets. You had just noticed something different about yourself. You burst through a pair of old doors. Looking at a small mirror on the wall everything turned grey again. A triangle figure had appeared behind you. You scrunched your nose angrily.

"Bill go!" You yelled, still facing the mirror your eyes burning with anger.

"Can you take me seriously if I'm a floating object? Or will I have to take more dramatic measures for your petty personality?" He asks, crossing his arms moving closer to you. You store at him through the mirror.

"What do you mean by dramatic measures?" You ask, turning around to face him.

"Nothing much. Just a small thing I can do for you. After all your different then the others." He laughed, your eye twitching. Nothing made sense here, you are a 20 year who is actually 12 and a triangle is following you!

"Fine just do it!" You screamed at him. Your eyes started to glow neon blue than your normal eye colour. Bill narrowed his eyes. He spun around a few times landing beside you and turning you back to the mirror.

"Hey kid like it?" He smirked while he messed his hair up.

"You've got to be kidding me! You were the one who kept following me! Your the one who wanted me and Dipper to separate so you can use me for your own doing! You monster!" Little snow flakes fell down near the greyish scenery. Your eyes blazing.

"Well well. We'll talk about this later at the hotel room at least you finally understand polar ice caps." He smirks,  fading away the scenery becoming normal again, the snowflakes disappearing with him.

"Crap, DIPPER!" You ran off following the street lamps to the car. You hopped in.
"Where's dipper?" You looked up from your seatbelt over to the girls.

"Meh he ran off looking for you!" Mabel said, looking down.

"Shit!"