Just Sleep

You sighed sitting down on a small rock near a little gift shop. Mabel ran up to you, flashing her new ear rings!

"Hey look! Dippy said you can buy something if you like!" She smiled softly, twirling on one foot.
"So... Umm... Come join us," She nervously laughed stepping aside and you raised your head watching Candy chase Dipper.

"I-I'll think about it," You sighed, turning your delicate frame away from Mabel.

"O-Okay..." Mabel shuddered and ran off yelling some random words. Things raced through your mind.

A triangle... A triangle, demon, dream demon likes you! And you have to admit he's pretty hot...

Ugh! I can't get him out of my head! It's like he's controlling me! And who the hell is Trinity and her idiotic attempts to kill me?! Just calm yourself...
Maybe everything will be alright if you sleep...?

Dipper waved slightly to you, he seemed pretty happy being the only boy to be here. You waved back softly and headed the opposite direction. You didn't feel like talking, you decided to have fun and tried not to step on the sidewalk cracks. Opening the glass doors felt like you were opening the gateway to hell or heaven.

"Just sleep, that'll help me," You winced softly. The triangle has reappeared since it had disappeared when he was in distress. The triangle was glowing red. Probably meaning something. You coughed slightly while turning the corridors. Bill wasn't here to protect you.

Just don't look when you turn...

You finally made it to your room and you turned the handle. Seeing no one there you took a deep breath.

No ones here... Thank god...

Sighing again you shut the door with a small thud and flopped onto the bed and pulled the covers up.

Wait a second...

The triangle on your cheek shone brightly as the world turned grey...

(I have a good part tomorrow...)