Bill's Plan

You sighed walking out the door. But somewhere else something was happening.

"Stay away from Bill~" He mocked Dippers voice.

"That kid is in my way! She's going to get hurt," He glanced into the mirror smiling. He chuckled slightly while floating back.

"Maybe I can make Dipper hurt her," He placed his hand underneath his chin.. He sighed

"It's the same cliche everyday..." He snarled at his reflection making him laugh hysterically.

"You are a bad kitty aren't you?" He teased his reflection snickering after a while. He picked up a glowing orb, showing a closeup view of yourself.

"So your trying to mark up my symbol? How rude,"

He sat back alighting a blue fire in his hand.
"But I wouldn't hurt you, your to delicate,"

He touched the orb, a small shock wave went around the glowing object. The blue flame had disappeared . He had put away the orb.

"Tonight night there's a dance, I'll just have to pry away dipper so I can dance with (Y/N)" He looked up still thinking of how he would manage.

"Then it's settled," He snapped his fingers as his world turned pitch black.

"So what did you dream about?" Dipper elbowed you as you were walking out of the hotel.

"Nothing much," You had second thoughts on how he kissed you. Your face had turned slightly red and hot.
"Just Bill was in it,"

"Hehe, really?" He nervously laughed. He could sense something was odd with you after you awoke. Dipper smiled sweetly.

"I was thinking of just going to the dance to meet other boys, you know what I mean?" You looked into his eyes. He sighed looking back to you.

"I guess," He chuckled and scratches the back of his head. You smile jumping up and down. You were so excited you ran to the hotel. You quickly ran to the closet grabbing the dress and putting it on.

-Time skip 20 minutes-

You quickly looked up. Bright lights filled the sky as enormous doors open revealing a beautiful mansion.

(I rushed at the end because I'm thinking of uploading a very good chapter tonight)