Little Trick

"(Y/N)? Dipper? Candy? Grenda?" Mabel's soft voice echoed, it bounced off the white walls. Nothing much then a few snickers and whispers rang through the air. Clacking shoes approached Mabel's shivering body, her eyes shut tight, avoiding any eye contact.

"Please shooting star it's alright, my names Trinity and I'm here to help you," She rubbed Mabel's back softly, trying to get her comfortable.

"H-Help me?" Her head poked out of her sweater, slowing spinning around, facing Trinity.

"Yes! You know that annoying triangle who keeps hurting your friends, not to mention dipper of course," Trinity's harsh words were hushed over by a sweet tone.

"Y-Yeah, B-Bill..." She nodded getting up, her trembling legs finally stood still.
"My names Mabel Pines,"  She started to beam brightly, her braces welcoming.

"Well I can put an end to this annoying triangle, we can make a deal...." She hissed softly, Mabel still smiling.

"Sure! Like what?" She looked into Trinity's now orange eyes. Her icy cold appearance was now a fiery red.

"I'll be in your body so I can kill Bill, it won't hurt your body and they'll be no evidence! Besides I'm trustworthy enough!" Trinity's smirk gave into a fake welcoming smile. Mabel took this as a good idea, everyone with smiles is a good person... To her that is...

"Sure! Just promise me you won't get me in trouble..." She stuck out her hand. Trinity's hand was now covered in a red flame, it welcomed Mabel's soul.
With a swift movement she was pulled in as she shook her trembling hand. Pulling her away from her body and replacing it with Trinity's, Mabel's ghost zoomed past, going back to reality.

"Alone at last!" Trinity's voice was high pitched, Mabel's sweater was red with a dying rose. Her hair down to her waist, red streaks ran down her hair.
"This will do the trick..." Mabel's eyes were red with slit pupils.
"Let's have some fun shall we...."

(Tonight there is going to be a new chapter. This was just chapter that made me feel a little bit more evil...
Besides that, yes... Mabel is indeed possessed by Trinity. Mabel probably would of not taken the deal but with all the things Bill had done, She would be a little bit more welcoming to getting rid of Bill)