Trinabel

(Trinity and Mabel merged together is Trinabel

Like Bill X Dipper=Bipper)

No... I didn't want this to happen but'll work. They've done to much already, I don't want them to spawn anything...

"Uhh... Can you snap out of it! You're zoning out!" Razor waved his hand around her face. She growled angrily and slapped it back down.

"This is serious and your just messing around! Just like those twins!" She took a small sip of tea.
"I'm in a different body after all, is this what has to do with it... DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH!!" She slammed her fist on the table, sending a shockwave.

"No I do not! You're ice element has turned to fire and that's a problem!" Razor looked down, waiting for a hit.

"Yes I know it is! Besides I don't care if I show my true form, I think it'll be best if I defeat bill with that form... He'll just have to turn back to his stupid triangle," Trinabel got up, turning away from the table. Razor sighed, a bright orb appeared on the table.

"They're heading to the falls... Should we go?" Razor nervously asked seeing you two holding hands.

"Yes we shall... Let's see how heroic Bill really is..." Trinabel laughed, shoving razor aside and walking in the tall grass.
"This will be a Dawn of a new age Razor! Something no one expect! They'll all bow down to me! Letting the demons surround the globe and take love and pride!" Trinabel picked up a flower, a rose... But with thorns.
"You see... The most beautiful things are the deadliest..." She twirled the blood red rose and poked at the thorns.
"Such as Mabel, as sweet as a flower I say, but mixed in with evil can give me a chance, I've already taken Candy and Grenda and have gotten Mabel as my host..." Trinabel threw the flower away and started to walk down the pathway, towards the falls....